UPS GAMES

UPSSOCKS

I must know just about as much as you do, since i've been doing that for years. The fact that you are doing it means you've encountered issues in pay before. You are right, it is my money, and i do work hard for it, which brings me back to my original posting. I shouldn't have to wait around off the clock, for some sup on a power trip to give me my check. Afterall my time, every bit of it, is money, and since it's money i've already earned i shouldn't have to play "ups games". As for going online, wow, what did ups do before the computer or for that matter after the computer. Giving you your check stub online doesn't help correction much, since punch-in and punch-out times are what matter. So you see, you still have to sit down and go over the report for the week. Which you as an employee can't access online.

What day of the week does your building hand out the paychecks?

705red

Browncafe Steward
If the sup has you waiting around to receive your check and he cannot be found or is delaying it on purpose, absolutely file a grievance for paid for time.

The part timers in my building are handed their checks when they are told to punch out. Drivers get their checks in their pouches when they punch in.

No one and no one should have to wait off the clock to get their check!

ROGE

THANKS, 705red, JUST NEEDED TO CONFIRM, I GUESS UpstateNYU, AND Hoaxster, NEED A FEW MORE YEARS FOR INFORMATION TO SINK IN, BUT THEN AGAIN, IT DEPENDS WHAT SIDE OF THE DOLLAR THEY'RE REALLY ON, OR ASPIRING TO BE.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

THANKS, 705red, JUST NEEDED TO CONFIRM, I GUESS UpstateNYU, AND Hoaxster, NEED A FEW MORE YEARS FOR INFORMATION TO SINK IN, BUT THEN AGAIN, IT DEPENDS WHAT SIDE OF THE DOLLAR THEY'RE REALLY ON, OR ASPIRING TO BE.

Kid, come back in a few years after the dampness behind your ears subsides.

There is a lot more in life than the few pennies you may be losing by waiting for your paycheck. Sign up for direct deposit and go paperless and you won't have to worry about losing money. Every Thursday morning I check my paystub online at my convenience and every Friday morning my check is deposited in my checking account.

Red is Joe Union. I am not. You can take from that what you wish. I couldn't care less.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

I think you ought to pay everyone here for their time in answering your questions about your pay off the clock!!:happy-very: That way they would be considered on the same side of the dollar as you...

ROGE

YEAH, THANKS UpstateNYU, GUESS IT TAKES YOU A LITTLE WHILE FOR INFORMATION TO SINK IN, CAN'T FIND ORIGIN OF MISTAKE FROM PAYSTUB NEED DAILY REPORT. I'M GLAD I LIVE IN THE OLD USA WHERE I HAVE A CHOICE. WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE THE THE SIMPLE ANSWER OF SUP JUST GIVING ME CHECK. SURE tonyexpress, WHEN I RECEIVE SOME INFORMATION, ACTUALLY ANSWERING A POST, MAYBE I WILL.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

YEAH, THANKS UpstateNYU, GUESS IT TAKES YOU A LITTLE WHILE FOR INFORMATION TO SINK IN, CAN'T FIND ORIGIN OF MISTAKE FROM PAYSTUB NEED DAILY REPORT. I'M GLAD I LIVE IN THE OLD USA WHERE I HAVE A CHOICE. WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE THE THE SIMPLE ANSWER OF SUP JUST GIVING ME CHECK. SURE tonyexpress, WHEN I RECEIVE SOME INFORMATION, ACTUALLY ANSWERING A POST, MAYBE I WILL.

Ah, to be young and naive.