UPS getting bad rep on Reddit

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Ah yes, the website filled with young 20 something who have no life.

You're talking about the same people who refused to eat Papa John's because the owner was against Obamacare.

browntroll

that pictures a repost from a few months ago. obviously we dont know why the driver could have done that.
i know my old neighbor used to call in his cellphone packages stolen when he had ppl receive them for him
so driver would leave a notice for all packages after the 4th "stolen" phone.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I frequent reddit for the videos, but other then that it is full of obama loving, baby killing, atheist, feminist. They are a real happy fun bunch to be around.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ugly_Woman.jpg

S

selfcancelsignal

This whole situation is a mess daily. For every person happy that you knocked/rang & let them know that their parcels have arrived, there are several pizzed that you woke them or their baby up, or that you're just generally a DB who didn't wait for them to come to the door. Or if you don't knock or ring, they're pizzed. 0 win situation anymore.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If you want to see negative reviews try going to www.yelp.com .
Look up your local customer counter .
Many of the posters can not tell the difference between the CC and package drivers . So many of these posters are nothing but spoiled brats .

dezguy

Gotta love people like this. Sorry, I'm not breaking my knuckles on your door just because you're hard of hearing. Maybe it's time to get a hearing aid?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This whole situation is a mess daily. For every person happy that you knocked/rang & let them know that their parcels have arrived, there are several pizzed that you woke them or their baby up, or that you're just generally a DB who didn't wait for them to come to the door. Or if you don't knock or ring, they're pizzed. 0 win situation anymore.
Man I had a guy watch me wade through 100ft of his yard in a foot of snow a few days ago. Looking out the window I can hear him talking yeah looks like ups is here blah blah blah.

Then he curses me out cause I left it on a spot on his porch that he had to walk through the snow to get it.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Never a knuckle do I bruise on a door when knocking when I have a DIAD that has a rubber edge. Just a tap sounds like you are breaking down the door.

upschuck

Man I had a guy watch me wade through 100ft of his yard in a foot of snow a few days ago. Looking out the window I can hear him talking yeah looks like ups is here blah blah blah.

Then he curses me out cause I left it on a spot on his porch that he had to walk through the snow to get it.
Last time you go the extra mile for him.

Yea I agree. It's kinda like being a steward Union officials or a boss. You are never going to make everyone happy. It's human nature for people to be negative.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
So the other day I was in the drive through at McDonalds, it was like 15 cars deep, no one was inside taking orders. I must have sat in line for 3 hours waiting for someone to get on the intercom. Finally someone answered and spewed racial slurs at me, refused to give me a free toy for my time. I gave them a 100.00 bill for a McDouble and they gave me five $20.00 bills in return, they should have $50.00's in hand at all times. I get my order and check my burger, it had ONE, that's right, ONE, pickle. I hate McDonalds, they suck!!!

Typical Reddit poster

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So the other day I was in the drive through at McDonalds, it was like 15 cars deep, no one was inside taking orders. I must have sat in line for 3 hours waiting for someone to get on the intercom. Finally someone answered and spewed racial slurs at me, refused to give me a free toy for my time. I gave them a 100.00 bill for a McDouble and they gave me five $20.00 bills in return, they should have $50.00's in hand at all times. I get my order and check my burger, it had ONE, that's right, ONE, pickle. I hate McDonalds, they suck!!!

Typical Reddit poster
You had me until $100 bill. Typical reddit user would of been digging through the ash tray for change to pay for the McDouble.