UPS Global Phone Directory

Integrity

Binge Poster
To all,

FYI

You can access the Global UPS Phone Directory on upsers.com.

Type UPS Phone Directory into search.

The top link will give you access to a PDF of the directory that you can download.

Sincerely,
I

just_a_number

To all,

FYI

The top link will give you access to a PDF of the directory that you can download.

Sincerely,
I

Awsome now i can call my district manager to see if my business agent is under his desk when i need to file a grievance

Catatonic

Nine Lives
To all,

FYI

Sincerely,
I

Is this a big deal?

Nothing secret about it.
Every desk and every phone had a printed one before they put the online PDF up.
They update it yearly but I don't see who would use it much outside of the CSCs and Customer Concerns group.
Everybody that has a PC with Outlook installed has a much better resource than the PDF Atlas directory.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Is this a big deal?

Nothing secret about it.
Every desk and every phone had a printed one before they put the online PDF up.
They update it yearly but I don't see who would use it much outside of the CSCs and Customer Concerns group.
Everybody that has a PC with Outlook installed has a much better resource than the PDF Atlas directory.
Hoaxster,

No big deal but several have come to the BC with phone number questions.

I thought this might help Jenny from getting anymore nuisance calls.

She probably gets enough all ready.

Sincerely,
I

Nocholas

I know that this is probably a long-shot, but do you still have this directory? I need the number of an area manager. My Account Manager is being very uncooperative. I just want an Area Manager's phone number.

Thank you!

To all,

FYI

Sincerely,
I

Returntosender

I know that this is probably a long-shot, but do you still have this directory? I need the number of an area manager. My Account Manager is being very uncooperative. I just want an Area Manager's phone number.

Thank you!
Accounts manager you need go over that person head talk to Vice President of sales/ US operations will get the ball rolling.

Nocholas

Accounts manager you need go over that person head talk to Vice President of sales/ US operations will get the ball rolling.

Unfortunately my VP (Canada) has been absent with sickness for some time now. Ever since then everything has slowly gone to hell. It's now getting out of hand.

Thank you for your response!

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Also you can see the contact info for the person who you report to on upsers.com
Then click their name and you can see their boss. And keep going up the chain