Ups guy's the real x-mas grinch

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
You should read this identical thread on the "UPS discussions" of this site.
They're all drumming up excuses like the guy is a helper.
I doubt a helper has 2 mins. to stand around waiting to see if anyone comes to the door.
I doubt a helper would be carrying a "board".
Then, the UPS'ers are blaming the X guy for not hiding the pkg. better. They're all saying how they would have left it at the back door and all this garbage. He hid it good enough. Any other person that walks right up to the door is gonna see it but, not from the street.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Then, the UPS'ers are blaming the X guy for not hiding the pkg. better. They're all saying how they would have left it at the back door and all this garbage. He hid it good enough. Any other person that walks right up to the door is gonna see it but, not from the street.

I gave your guy credit for taking the time to compare the information on the e-release to that on the package. I did take exception with the poor driver release and felt he could have hidden it behind the fake presents and covered it with the wires.

RTURNSONLY

felt he could have hidden it behind the fake presents and covered it with the wires.
I bet the fedex guy would had gone through the trouble if he would had know a UPS helper was coming to drop a delivery after his, then left, then came back to steal the i-pad. Any way you slice it, he stole it and he's a looser.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I gave your guy credit for taking the time to compare the information on the e-release to that on the package. I did take exception with the poor driver release and felt he could have hidden it behind the fake presents and covered it with the wires.

Dave,
You just bleed brown, don't you.