UPS Harassment

UpsguyDGAF

Ups has harassed multiple drivers for a while now with our new center manager who is "THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN" in my 15 years with the company. It seems like our grievances are a joke and only make things worse. He gets personal with employees and says things that would get the company in serious trouble. Im thinking of either somehow getting lawers involved or even the Media... I think the media would expose alot of the corprate violations and UPS might take this VERY SERIOUSLY when it gets to that point of the world watching. Anyone think this is a good idea??

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Ups has harassed multiple drivers for a while now with our new center manager who is "THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN" in my 15 years with the company. It seems like our grievances are a joke and only make things worse. He gets personal with employees and says things that would get the company in serious trouble. Im thinking of either somehow getting lawers involved or even the Media... I think the media would expose alot of the corprate violations and UPS might take this VERY SERIOUSLY when it gets to that point of the world watching. Anyone think this is a good idea??

YEA...Ok..

Let us know how that works out for you.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
You have no chance. Non-employees (especially those with a news van and a camera crew) have a difficult time getting inside the fence, much less filming the antics of a crazed center manager. There's just some "butt-orifices" (hope that is clean enough for the Mod's) that you have to deal with at this company. If you haven't figured that out by now, then there's no way you've done 15 minutes at this company, much less 15 years.

Just do the job by the methods and you will be fine. Ups can be a very depressing place sometimes if you listen to everything your co-workers are saying. Just do the methods they will set you free.

screamin chicken

Thats the new UPS we have been going through this for 4 yrs. now. Stop counts are a peak, using helpers still, union does not do a thing, the hotline is a waste of your time. The best thing I can tell you is that they can care less about you and you need to keep notes and record them. I have a notebook thats 4 years old with all this crap, dates, time etc. I am a scratch driver with about 10-15 hrs. bonus each week, but now that they are just being jerk offs I will be 3 hrs. over everynight.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

As far as I'm concerned, if the center manager doesn't know anything personal about me, he really can't get personal. That's why I don't BS with managers or other drivers. The less they know the better and any attempt otherwise is pretty pointless.

tieguy

Banned

I think you guys should stop plotting on ways to screw the center manager and spend your extra energy plotting on ways to do a better job.

UPSSOCKS

Your grievances are a joke... Here's an easy solution for you....... QUIT!!!

UPSSOCKS

Media??? Lawyers??? Oh you are one of those attention craving types...... I'm willing to bet you don't have 15 years.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
"don't got"------------where's the proper use of the English language police when you need them. Buehler? Buehler? Buehler?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Your grievances are a joke... Here's an easy solution for you....... QUIT!!!
Joke??
That fine attitude seems to be the norm here in my center as well.
It's an attitude that is going to earn me thousands of dollars this year in settlements.
I don't file in order to suppliment my income, rather to effectuate change.
With attitudes like Socks, change is not likely until it becomes ineffective from a cost stand point.
Only then will the change occur.
So in the meantime, I'll take their money, as much as possible.
Either way, I can't lose.

Quit??
Why don't you quit...violating the contract and save this company some money?
Or not, because like I said before, I'll win either way.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Thats the new UPS we have been going through this for 4 yrs. now. Stop counts are a peak, using helpers still, union does not do a thing, the hotline is a waste of your time. The best thing I can tell you is that they can care less about you and you need to keep notes and record them. I have a notebook thats 4 years old with all this crap, dates, time etc. I am a scratch driver with about 10-15 hrs. bonus each week, but now that they are just being jerk offs I will be 3 hrs. over everynight.

You and your co-workers are the Union.
Obviously from this post and others previous, you do nothing to help the Union help you.
So keep your diary and continue to post anonymously on internet forums of all your hardships, rather than file grievances to hold the company accountable (and NLRB charges against your local if need be), and you will continue to receive more of the same.

UPSSOCKS

Joke??
It's an attitude that is going to earn me thousands of dollars this year in settlements.
With attitudes like Socks, change is not likely until it becomes ineffective from a cost stand point.

Quit??

You don't make thousands in grievances, I know that for a fact. You might of in 2008, but not anymore.

UPSSOCKS

Joke??

Quit??

I was waiting for someone like you to come to this thread with your crusader non sense. I bet you don't even file grievances...

Upsdriver88

You don't make thousands in grievances, I know that for a fact. You might of in 2008, but not anymore.

It takes longer to get paid, but if you file proper grievances, UPS has no choice but pay them. I guess socks "misremembers" the Union sister in California who got paid over five digits for supervisiors violating Article 3 Section 7. It took awhile, but she got paid.

I was waiting for someone like you to come to this thread with your crusader non sense. I bet you don't even file grievances...
You are such a joke I think you talk out of your ass 90% of the time. I'm pretty sure Bubblehead can back up the things he posts but you on the other hand are probably a part-time sup or a pm oms.