UPS Harassment

UPSSOCKS

You are such a joke I think you talk out of your ass 90% of the time. I'm pretty sure Bubblehead can back up the things he posts but you on the other hand are probably a part-time sup or a pm oms.

HEY!!!!!! The weakest local in the states...... 407.... Thanks for chiming in.... Nice job over there... I am glad we can still count on weak union stewards to turn a blind eye to things...

tieguy

Banned
You are such a joke I think you talk out of your ass 90% of the time. I'm pretty sure Bubblehead can back up the things he posts but you on the other hand are probably a part-time sup or a pm oms.

I dont always agree with socks on everything but in fairness to him there are quite a few union posters on this site that sound every bit as radical here as socks does from the management side but yet you guys never ever say anything to them.

UPSSOCKS

I dont always agree with socks on everything but in fairness to him there are quite a few union posters on this site that sound every bit as radical here as socks does from the management side but yet you guys never ever say anything to them.

But boy do they say alot about me.... It's because they know I am right. Every comment i make hits them close to home, because they knows it's true. They feel like I am talking about them most of the time.

UPSSOCKS

Socks...you need to get a life and find your way off my thread..

Your thread??? Well let me apologize upsMike69, I didn't know... Wait a minute, shouldn't you be in bed? Anyone with "69" in their screen name can't be more than 17 or 18 years old.... Unless you play on the other side of the field if you know what I mean...

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You don't make thousands in grievances, I know that for a fact. You might of in 2008, but not anymore.

I was waiting for someone like you to come to this thread with your crusader non sense. I bet you don't even file grievances...

That's right Socks, thousand$.
It's easy money, all you need is a little patience.
There always seems to be another maroon like you to drag up to the state panel.
Beat one into line, and here comes another.
It's always fun to watch these tough guys turn to mush, groveling to panel members, drowning in their own lies.
Every year it's the same thing, 08'-09' brings the same beat down.
This year is shaping up to be an even bigger payday.
So you guys keep violating and giving me a piece of your MIP, I love it.

UPSSOCKS

That's right Socks, thousand$.
It's easy money, all you need is a little patience.
There always seems to be another maroon like you to drag up to the state panel.
Beat one into line, and here comes another.
It's always fun to watch these tough guys turn to mush, groveling to panel members, drowning in their own lies.
Every year it's the same thing, 08'-09' brings the same beat down.
This year is shaping up to be an even bigger payday.
So you guys keep violating and giving me a piece of your MIP, I love it.

I would love to know where you are at because I have access to that information and I am not seeing anything big grievance payoffs anywhere. So when you file your grievance, they all go to the state panel? Simply put, you are a liar..... But if that's what you need to do, go for it. When you sit at home alone at nights, you know your a loser that's enough justice for me...

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I would love to know where you are at because I have access to that information and I am not seeing anything big grievance payoffs anywhere. So when you file your grievance, they all go to the state panel? Simply put, you are a liar..... But if that's what you need to do, go for it. When you sit at home alone at nights, you know your a loser that's enough justice for me...
I am actually in your region. Come to the the JAC in August and watch me hand you guys your heads on a platter. Hell, I'll buy you lunch with your MIP money. More often than not my grievances are settled at the local level as the presidence has already been set at the panel on a previous individual grievance. They routinely offer half to two thirds of what's on the table, beg and plead for me to take it, then thank me after I do. You would think that would curb their behavior, but usually not. At least they have enough sense to avoid bringing the same issues before the panel repeatedly and lose all credibity. That might explain why you don't see it, if indeed you are able.

Omega man

Your grievances are a joke... Here's an easy solution for you....... QUIT!!!

UPS can't run their company efficiently without violating our contract. When they harass, make them pay. File on everything!
The drivers in my center are all winning 9.5 grievances, 8 hr request penalty grievances, supervisor working grievances and others.
Focus mainly on the pay grievances.

Ha, Ha!......... cha ching, cha ching, cha ching!

rama'nfeeders

I've been w/ the company 20 yrs. p/t, package, and now feeders. You have the right idea do not be afraid to get lawyers involved, but build your case secretly and discretely because this is seriously ****! Find a few of the best LAWYERS in the area who is willing to help you build a case and don't be turned off by 1 firm who is negative. Keep the fight up and don't forget about that MEDIA it could go a LONG WAY!

stucrew

HEY!!!!!! The weakest local in the states...... 407.... Thanks for chiming in.... Nice job over there... I am glad we can still count on weak union stewards to turn a blind eye to things...

You know what? It is people like you and the center manager this thread is about that are working for us Teamsters. You are waking the sleeping giant at UPS (the rank and file) who just want to work with dignity and a fair days pay. They are waking out of their "Bonus" induced coma and seeing that they are trading their health for an everincreasing workload and less ability to make scratch. Now they are getting pissed about violations like being spied on and harrassed over the diad in msgs. to "get moving". Won't be long and we will have a united rank-and-file who won't put up with the crap. Thank you, thank you, thank you :-)

stucrew

Most likely he does have to go to the next level 'State' versus resolving the grievance at the 'Local' hearing because UPS is making the 'Local' a joke most times, since they don't want to own up to what the Contract actually says. But, the 'State' panel is under much more pressure to be 'Just' because the Higher Union Officials are watching closer and it is Recorded for all to hear.