UPS Harrasment

whiskey

Have you ever been threatened or intimidated by UPS management?

Hey Bigmac, welcome to BC.
I couldn't find harrasment in the dictionary.
But, judging by the content of your question, I think you meant to question us about harassment.
To answer your question, no, I have never been threatened or intimidated by UPS management. It was probably the other way around. When teamsters work together, they can be extremely threatening and intimidating to management. So much so, that the stress some center manager's feel, affects their overall general health. It's not uncommon for center manager's to be chain smokers.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Hey Bigmac, welcome to BC.
I couldn't find harrasment in the dictionary.
But, judging by the content of your question, I think you meant to question us about harassment.
To answer your question, no, I have never been threatened or intimidated by UPS management. It was probably the other way around. . So much so, that the stress some center manager's feel, affects their overall general health. It's not uncommon for center manager's to be chain smokers.

When teamsters work together, they can be extremely threatening and intimidating to management.:rofl::rofl:

:rofl: LOL now that is some funny stuff.

Are you better off now then you were 16 months ago. How many more millions unemployed now vs. then. 40 million people now on food stamps and 1 in 4 people now dependent on the government for some type of assistance. Thanks for the change.:angry:

705red

Browncafe Steward
We voted in a president not a magician! It takes more than 16 months to fix what happened over the previous 8 years.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A "spendthrift" was voted in. He's used to playing with Monopoly money where it doesn't really count. Here comes another hotel on Marvin Gardens!:dissapointed:

705red

Browncafe Steward
A "spendthrift" was voted in. He's used to playing with Monopoly money where it doesn't really count. Here comes another hotel on Marvin Gardens!:dissapointed:

Your right, when he took office we had BILLIONS in the bank and he put us in this deficit. He didnt inherit any debt from 8 years of republican looting?

Dynomite

Your right, when he took office we had BILLIONS in the bank and he put us in this deficit. He didnt inherit any debt from 8 years of republican looting?

So glad you are here. I'm use to being the only person defending the president on every message board I'm on.