UPS Harrasment

That is your opinion! I think he is doing a decent job considering everything he has on his plate. Im not saying he will go down as the best President, but you can see hes trying. Who knows how this healthcare will turnout down the road, at least he had the stones to make it a proirity knowing some were opposed to it.

Red, Washing machines work hard too! How many of those things on his plate are there because of his policies? As for having the stones for making health care a priority...Most and I repeat MOST of the people in the United States will hand you this line from the past..."It's the economy stupid!"

RoyalFlush

One of Them
If you vote for me I'll give you more free stuff. Of course people will vote for me. Many people are too stupid to realize that the government can't give away trillions of dollars that it doesn't have without negatively affecting the economy. We, the tax payers, are the ones actually giving our money away, while we are being led to believe were getting more.

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over lousy fiscal policy..."
Alexander Fraser Tyler