UPS helps plant trees in South Louisville to help with green space study

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS helps plant trees in South Louisville to help with green space study - WLKY

UPS partnered with the Nature Conservancy, the Arbor Day Foundation and Louisville Grows to plant trees in South Louisville as part of the "green heart Louisville" project. The goal of the scientific study is to look at the health benefits of urban greening.

The Green Heart Louisville project is a six-year scientific study and first of its kind, controlled experiment to test if increasing green space and infrastructure in a neighborhood improves air quality and human health while creating healthier communities.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
GMAFB....

They're planting 4 foot arbor vitae's in some old lady's backyard in the :censored2: hole called S Louisville. They aren't "trees".
I guarantee that they will never be cared for.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if some methed out hood rat didn't steal them in hopes of selling them in front of Lowe's for $2.00 each...

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
GMAFB....

They're planting 4 foot arbor vitae's in some old lady's backyard in the :censored2: hole called S Louisville. They aren't "trees".
I guarantee that they will never be cared for.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if some methed out hood rat didn't steal them in hopes of selling them in front of Lowe's for $2.00 each...
What a lovely human being you are

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
2jb60g.jpg