UPS hoodies or windbreakers that drivers can wear?

Grey

A few guys in our center have old ones when they officially made them. Any other method to go by getting one? The jacket they have are pretty bad if your tall cause it just gets unreasonably wider. Looking for something warm and tight for peak. Thanks.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
It really depends on your mgt team there. Here, they would go off on some tangent about being in compliance with proper shoes and socks in the summer. Then at peak, they'd turn a blind eye to drivers wearing a black hoodie under their coat, some with visible lettering.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

A few guys in our center have old ones when they officially made them. Any other method to go by getting one? The jacket they have are pretty bad if your tall cause it just gets unreasonably wider. Looking for something warm and tight for peak. Thanks.

Isn't that what the drawstring at the bottom is for?

WorknLateHuh

UPS mails out "ups collection" catalogs to most employees here. They sell hoodies, hats, jackets, shirts, nicknacks, and anything you can think of.

I dont mind shelling out money to buy ups hoodies, they're so damn comfortable delivering in.

Holding to the uniform guidlines is different in every center. Luckily here we can get away with wearing almost anything. Like mentioned earlier... it all depends on your mgmnt team.

Future

Victory Ride
UPS mails out "ups collection" catalogs to most employees here. They sell hoodies, hats, jackets, shirts, nicknacks, and anything you can think of.

I dont mind shelling out money to buy ups hoodies, there so damn comfortable delivering in.

Holding to the uniform guidlines is different in every center. Luckily here we can get away with wearing almost anything. Like mentioned earlier... it all depends on your mgmnt team.
They r strict on any type of hoodies in my center...been linked to a few accidents ...say they impair your side vision ..

Overpaid Union Thug

The standard issue UPS jacket actually works well if you wear one size up to allow for layering underneath. I do the same for the uniform shirt. There's no need to waste your own money on unauthorized uniform items.

Overpaid Union Thug

Something along the lines of under armor. Good luck with your management team letting you wear a hoodie.
I only wear Under Armour or similar shirts. My undershirts are all moisture wicking. My t-shirts outside of UPS are as well. I'm other words..... my first layer is always a moisture wicking shirt.. Regardless of where I am.

Grey

I dont mind shelling out money to buy ups hoodies, they're so damn comfortable delivering in.

There's a brown hoodie in the catalog but it has that weird lifeline logo. Thinking about throwing it on after I leave the building.

Dr.Brownz

Corporate D-bag tried to tell us no hoodies before last peak. Was wearing my hoodie the next day along with just about everyone else. It gets down to zero degrees here we don't listen to wankers from the city

Nike

The money spent on things like orion should of been sent to nike for some respectable uniforms and accessories. Funny how we can have hubs falling apart, trucks breaking down but god forbid you walk in with the wrong colored socks