UPS hub phone number in Ontario CA?

TimeForChange

Brownpride816, nobody answered your question. UPS's Human Resource departmant at the Ontatio air hub has more than one number. Here are two of them.
909-974-7059
909-974-7986

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Brownpride816, nobody answered your question. UPS's Human Resource departmant at the Ontatio air hub has more than one number. Here are two of them. 909-974-7059 909-974-7986

We gave him a great answer: UPS prohibits a PTer from moving from Kansas City to Los Angeles just because he'd rather live in SoCal. They do, however, make an exception for educational purposes, with the intent that you'll move on after graduation. Calling the Ontario facility and saying 'well, I'm attempting to transfer while I complete my education ... but how long would it take for me to go into driving?' will simply raise red flags. Thus, it's advisable not to call. Not that you'll get an accurate answer, anyway. One poster responded that the wait was more than 10 years, which is consistent with reports elsewhere from SoCal.

AznDiablo

I don't work out of Local 63 but i work in nearby Local 396 which covers Los Angeles and I can reassure you that you won't go driving anytime. Bagels is right it's at least a 12+ Year wait out here.

ReLooped

I'm utility...AGAIN!?
also try
974-7974
974-7980
hr has been pretty useless for the last few years in Ontario. every time I ask for info the people in the office just pass off the benefits phone number to me.

This is getting really old. Dave.
image.jpg