UPS Human Resources

Jupiter

Hey guys

I used to work at UPS and now I need the HR contact info for my old workplace in Somerville MA. The problem is is that I threw out all my old papers (stupid :knockedout:!) and don't have a car anymore so getting to the location isn't as easy. I could bum a ride from a friend but that wouldn't want to inconvenience anyone if I didn't have to.

I have done a TON of searching on the internet (and I consider myself amazing at Google:smart:). I even used Google Maps. But nothing!

Does anybody have the HR contact for the Somerville or Watertown location in Massachusetts? Or know how to get it?

Thanks!:funny:

Alex

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Hey guys

I used to work at UPS and now I need the HR contact info for my old workplace in Somerville MA. The problem is is that I threw out all my old papers (stupid :knockedout:!) and don't have a car anymore so getting to the location isn't as easy. I could bum a ride from a friend but that wouldn't want to inconvenience anyone if I didn't have to.

I have done a TON of searching on the internet (and I consider myself amazing at Google:smart:). I even used Google Maps. But nothing!

Does anybody have the HR contact for the Somerville or Watertown location in Massachusetts? Or know how to get it?

Thanks!:funny:

Alex
pm me with whay you need, I can get it for you, don't put any name or #'s here!!!

sexyupsman

Doesnt UPS have a seperate number for HR? I bet if you did call 1-800-PICKUPS they would be able to direct you to the appropriate people. I have them find everything I need from the corporate offices. Good luck!:peaceful:

jhmsbb13

I'm also trying to get in touch with someone at HR. I haven't worked there in over a year and no longer have my employee ID number, which I need to get on upsers, or at least update my address with the company that handles the W-2s. Anyone got a number or any idea what I can do? I've been chasing answering machines around in circles for weeks now.

jhmsbb13

Also, I've tried 1-800 PICKUPS and all they offered was 1-800-877-1508 line which I started with in the first place. All of the systems there to edit my personal information is done through 3rd party companies which requires my employee ID to edit any information.

drewed

Shankman
Youre employee ID follows you forever, if you got hired back 10 years from now its the same id. The upsers.com drops off i think its a year maybe 18 months after the end of employment.

UPS44GAL

I'm also trying to get in touch with someone at HR. I haven't worked there in over a year and no longer have my employee ID number, which I need to get on upsers, or at least update my address with the company that handles the W-2s. Anyone got a number or any idea what I can do? I've been chasing answering machines around in circles for weeks now.
IF YOU NEED YOUR W-2 LOG ONTO WWW.ADP.W2.COM AND THEN ANWER THE QUESTIONS TO BE ABLE TO LOGIN AND THEN U CAN PRINT UR W2