UPS/IBT Pension Plan SPD

saintrick

Anyone have a pdf of the plan booklet they would send to me.

The copy I have is from 2008

Please message me if you do. Thanks

35years

Gravy route
I'm pretty sure that is what I posted.
No Dave,

The link you posted says...

"This booklet does not address the benefits provided by the UPS/IBT Full-Time Employee Pension Plan (UPS/ IBT Plan). For information on the UPS/IBT Plan, please contact: UPS/IBT Full-Time Employee Pension Plan 55 Glenlake Parkway, NE Atlanta, GA 30328 (800) 643-4442 E-mail: [email protected] Website: www.ibtupspensionfund.ups.com"

Not sure how current this one is but here is a link...

http://www.ibtupspensionfund.ups.com/content/FT_Model_QDRO-Normal-Rev073112.pdf

Here is the 2016 funding notice...
http://www.ibtupspensionfund.ups.com/content/UPS_IBT_AFN.pdf

Notice the steady decline in funding %... Using the older, established accounting method the fund would be considered 76% funded (as of Jan 2016).

browned out

The link is still not working.

Does anyone have the website address for the UPS/IBT pension? Not the Central States Pension; I am looking for the UPS/IBT pension website. Thanks

MJTech12

Got a question
Applied for my pension finally after waiting 18 years how long does the process take? will UPS send me back paperwork to sign? they told me the projection date would be August 1st for my first check but I haven't heard a peep from them thanks for the responses in advance

InsideUPS

Anyone have a pdf of the plan booklet they would send to me.

The copy I have is from 2008

Please message me if you do. Thanks

Great question and one that someone should have the answer to. In reality, the UPS/IBT Plan administrators should simply mail one to ALL participants in the plan. I searched everywhere that I could think of including the Teamsters web sit, the UPS web site, Central States Website Google, etc.. without locating a current copy of the UPS/IBT Summary Plan Document.

For those of you who do not know.....this document is a "Must Have" for all of you!! I also have a 2008 copy of the SPD as does saintrick but cannot locate a current copy.

I suggest that everyone email the UPS/IBT plan and request a current copy of the SPD (Summary Plan Document) either in the mail or as a PDF copy in your email. This information has your ERISA rights and other very important information for a wide variety of retirement scenarios. Very concerning that ALL the links from the UPS site.... Teamster site, etc. all come up blank.

For EXAMPLE :
New Website Launched for Participants of UPS/IBT Full-Time Employee Pension Plan

CONTACT INFO PER Central States website for the UPS/IBT plan...

---------------------------------------------------------

FILING FOR BENEFITS

The Central States Pension Plan works together with the UPS/IBT Plan to provide you a total retirement benefit based on your years of service in both plans. As a result of the withdrawal of UPS from the Central States Pension Plan and the creation of the UPS/IBT Plan, the Central States Pension Plan will no longer be processing retirement benefit claims for UPS employees.

Regardless of your age, you must file the appropriate forms with the UPS/IBT Plan to receive any benefits or to take any other action under the Central States Pension Plan. All forms required to take any action under the Central States Pension Plan or the UPS/IBT Plan may be obtained as indicated below. All UPS employees retiring after December 31, 2007, need to file a pension application only with the UPS/IBT Plan.

CONTACT INFORMATION FOR CLAIMS FILING

To request an application or for additional information, please contact the UPS/IBT Plan:

• by telephone at 1-800-643-4442, or

• by e-mail at [email protected], or

• by mail at the following address:

UPS/IBT Full-Time Employee Pension Plan 55 Glenlake Parkway NE
    Atlanta, Georgia 30328

What should I do when I am ready to retire?

When you are ready to retire, you must contact the UPS/IBT Plan. The UPS/IBT Plan will provide you with the necessary application forms to get the process started. You need to contact the UPS/IBT Plan and follow their application process even if you will be 65 or older on your retirement date.

All retirements after December 31, 2007, will be initiated through the UPS/IBT Plan.