Been pulled over a few times and whenever they ask where i work and i tell them i work for UPS their attitude changes from about to give me a ticket. to just letting me go right there.

Does anyone else experience this or am i just lucky?

Future

Victory Ride
Been pulled over a few times and whenever they ask where i work and i tell them i work for UPS their attitude changes from about to give me a ticket. to just letting me go right there.

Does anyone else experience this or am i just lucky?
Got pulled over for a seat belt once a while back....had my browns on....he lectured me about it....said I should know better fr where I work .....let me go with a warning

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I deliver to our local barracks here, once in a while. Most know me that way. Or, our kids played little league. One time, was pulled over by a former ups driver. He walked up." Oh :censored2:, I'm sorry for pulling you over ". Walked back hopped in his car. I wave to every police car I see.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
It works on the purple side as well...

I got a few FedEx stuff in my personal cars... like a hat on the dashboard or a document pouch on the passenger seat

I forgot last month that my inspection sticker was expired... popo let me off with a warning because i told him i rarely use my own car anymore (i take the worktruck home)

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Last ticket I got was in a package car about 10 years ago. State trooper pulled me over. Picked me out from a whole line of cars. I was not the lead vehicle. I had to drive 50 miles to get the air back to the center and was running late. He did not care. Gave me the ticket and left me with a bit of advice. "If you had not been speeding you would have gotten back 10 minute faster." Thanks, officer.

Indecisi0n

Last ticket I got was in a package car about 10 years ago. State trooper pulled me over. Picked me out from a whole line of cars. I was not the lead vehicle. I had to drive 50 miles to get the air back to the center and was running late. He did not care. Gave me the ticket and left me with a bit of advice. "If you had not been speeding you would have gotten back 10 minute faster." Thanks, officer.
I would have said "not if I was obeying the slow ass speed limit".

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Twice without a safe word.
raw.gif

Gear

Parts on Order
I had to stop wearing my mechanic blues into work. Cops just kept pulling me over to get my autograph. Cops are like, "OMG! A real life UPS worker, I just love you guys so much." It gets old listening to everyone saying, "Thank you for your service," when I wearing my UPS uniform.

clean hairy

No luck for me, was pulled over in my own car after work one day and got ticketed in uniform.
Of course, should that cop ever see on route during lunch and ask if you have something they are expecting, even if you know you do, "my truck is kinda full and I am on lunch.
If I do an attempt will be made later today and no idea what time"
kind of you be nice to me and i will be nice to you thing.