UPS investigates 'racy' photo taken in a package car

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
I give her a 5.5/10.. definitely not worth risking a job over.

I looked at the picture and can't identify any tracking numbers on any of the packages shown or any other identifying info.. if the driver and "Mary Ann" both keep their mouths shut, they might skate on this. However, if Mary Ann is tracked down/identified by the press and her address discovered (very likely, she already seems to crave attention..) then the driver might be toast.

over9five

Staff member
"Bates said a lot of UPS employees have reached out to him, extremely upset a coworker would do this and eager for the driver to be caught."

I call BS on that. I do bet there are a lot of employees saying "Nice!!!!".

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That was a live person.......not an inflatable one!
that would be even funnier....driver caught banging a ups shirt wearing inflatable chick...lol. I hope this guy learned a lesson, albeit the hard way. The obvious being, don't screw around at work....but if you do....don't ever let someone have/take a compromising pic unless you totally trust them.....bad things can happen lol.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Oh wow.. he paid for that?

Another website has already ID'd the woman pictured. I won't link to it here, but I'd hate to be that driver..
it seems her online description is a dead-giveaway, that she provides "happiness services" or whatever it is LOL

John.tv has been around forever, I've seen his clips years ago on "real TV" I think it was. Busting prostitutes and johns with video footage.

Yeah, not just his career obviously- if he's married, this isn't going to slip through the cracks (again, no pun intended) ;)

oldngray

nowhere special
My center had a driver fired for having a hooker in the back of his package car a long time ago Long before everything got posted online. I don't remember the details but people do stupid :censored2:. Its not worth losing your job over.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Maybe he can get out of harms way by the "spin" the person was a happiness consultant not a prostitute.He wanted to be happy during his lunch break. Gives new meaning to the phrase "9-5" or another similar number.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Maybe he can get out of harms way by the "spin" the person was a happiness consultant not a prostitute.He wanted to be happy during his lunch break. Gives new meaning to the phrase "9-5" or another similar number.
I'm thinking.....even if she wasn't a hooker....and this photo got out and hit the news, he'd still be fired.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm thinking.....even if she wasn't a hooker....and this photo got out and hit the news, he'd still be fired.

He would be fired even if he did something as innocent as giving someone a ride in the jump seat. We can't even give rides to other (off duty) employees. The only time UPS may look the other way is if we were transporting an injured person to the local hospital.