Ups is always late, they are always delayed and

jimmyjib

Ups is always late, they are always delayed and they disrespect their customers . They are inhuman on every level including the corporate level. Here is their corporate number , which they dont like to give out !

Last edited by a moderator:

E Roldan

And I hear they eat little children and sacrifice newborns to their deity. Horrible lot the whole bunch......

Last edited:

packageguy

Ups is always late, they are always delayed and they disrespect their customers . They are inhuman on every level including the corporate level. Here is their corporate number , which they dont like to give out ! *

For your 1st post you sound uneducated don't know where you get your info do yourself a favor stop posting you will be the village idiot

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ups is always late, they are always delayed and they disrespect their customers . They are inhuman on every level including the corporate level. Here is their corporate number , which they like to give out !

So you come on a UPS website to bitch?

And I hear they eat little children and sacrifice newborns to their deity. Horrible lot the whole bunch......

And they're crazed gun owners.

For your 1st post you sound uneducated don't know where you get your info do yourself a favor stop posting you will be the village idiot

Have to disagree. There's a Canadian that will always hold that place in our hearts.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Ups is always late, they are always delayed and they disrespect their customers . They are inhuman on every level including the corporate level. Here is their corporate number , which they dont like to give out !
Ya?! Well the jerk store called, & their all out of you....

No matter what you say we are still the best of the best in the industry. Kiss mine.