UPS is awesome

10veleze

Come back in a few months and tell us what you think. You're just excited of your new job. Be ready to be harass just for grabbing a drink.

ups hero

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

Please stop doing this. It makes you seem pretentious. Plus we already have one :censored2: around here that has a signature in every post. He's not well received either.
Yea, lol, he's a loyal Teamster alright .. One week and he's loyal?? C'mon hero, last week you hated us "loyal teamsters". Working for the company for one week doesn't make you a loyal teamster. It's like marriage. It's gained over decades NOT days.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I've recently completed my probational period for new hires. I'm officially a UPSER. I feel honored to be part of the UPS family. I excited how UPS strives to be a responsible and well regarded employer by providing us with an impartial, rewarding, and cooperative environment with the opportunity for advancement. I'm currently a preloader and hope to evolve & succeed with this thriving company.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

You may want to start deleting these if you want to advance to full-time (and any Facebook, Twitter or other accounts under your screen-name):

My civic - YouTube

stink219

I've recently completed my probational period for new hires. I'm officially a UPSER. I feel honored to be part of the UPS family. I excited how UPS strives to be a responsible and well regarded employer by providing us with an impartial, rewarding, and cooperative environment with the opportunity for advancement. I'm currently a preloader and hope to evolve & succeed with this thriving company. Thanks, Loyal Teamster

You don't fit in here.
Come back when you have developed a negative attitude and only have greedy thoughts centered around yourself. :wink2:
Every driver starts off green. Behind every disgruntled worker as an azzho manager that made him that way. ;)

balland chain

I've recently completed my probational period for new hires. I'm officially a UPSER. I feel honored to be part of the UPS family. I excited how UPS strives to be a responsible and well regarded employer by providing us with an impartial, rewarding, and cooperative environment with the opportunity for advancement. I'm currently a preloader and hope to evolve & succeed with this thriving company.

WHAT are you smoking ?? Keep in mind that you could get drug tested in you have an accident or are acting strange.. And, if I worked with you, and you said such a thing I would have to report you because that statement could only be uttered by someone at Corporate, or someone who is STONED !!

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Every driver starts off green. Behind every disgruntled worker as an azzho manager that made him that way. ;)

Its the same for PT, theres always that noobie right out the gate at a miilion miles an hour and that manager who does notice, for all the wrong reasons, and bends him over backwords. Thus, gives birth to someone who starts laying back, more then they should, and causes problems for everyone else.

I've seen this way too often.

OP, in time, you will find these things out for yourself. I can see it now as in 6 months, a year or more. We'll see you posting a thread on how to stop them from ramming you so hard day in and day out.

Bioshock Infinite - "God Only Knows!" HD - YouTube

UPS Preloader

Its the same for PT, theres always that noobie right out the gate at a miilion miles an hour and that manager who does notice, for all the wrong reasons, and bends him over backwords. Thus, gives birth to someone who starts laying back, more then they should, and causes problems for everyone else.

I've seen this way too often.

OP, in time, you will find these things out for yourself. I can see it now as in 6 months, a year or more. We'll see you posting a thread on how to stop them from ramming you so hard day in and day out.

We've already seen that post...

Preloader- Seems the FASTER I work= the More work I get.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/ups-awesome-350444/#ixzz2UjW8HSTy