Ups is cheating!

ManInBrown

Story is ridiculous. If you are a driver, and you are not being paid properly in the form of them changing your hours, you are a sucker. The accident part doesn’t surprise me.

Dhydratd

I don't believe the 17-18 hour bs, but the accident part is correct. The only accidents being reported in our building are the serious ones.

rocket man

Our center is under the impression if you work 7.85 hours that's all you're getting paid for but what are trying to do is give you 6.85 hours because of our lunch they say I said we are guaranteed 8 hours they don't want to hear it. I told them if you work a normal job and it's 9 to 5. You'll get an hour for lunch. It doesn't mean you get paid for 7 they said this is not a normal job . I have a few things still pending I'll let you know the results

Anybody here that has been around UPS for any amount of time knows this story isn't factual. Unfortunate once again there are employees who want something for nothing. And that a publication would even publish such garbage. Every contract we negotiated never had an article with regards to certain races of employees receiving higher pay than the next. That alone should tell you how ridiculous this is.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Our center is under the impression if you work 7.85 hours that's all you're getting paid for but what are trying to do is give you 6.85 hours because of our lunch they say I said we are guaranteed 8 hours they don't want to hear it. I told them if you work a normal job and it's 9 to 5. You'll get an hour for lunch. It doesn't mean you get paid for 7 they said this is not a normal job . I have a few things still pending I'll let you know the results
Did you take a lunch?? We don’t get paid for our lunch break....that being said, yes you are guaranteed 8 hrs.

SafetyFirst

I don't know why or how anyone would not get paid properly, I have seem sups fired for messing with that stuff years ago.

The part about not reporting accidents supervisors were involved in is 100% true. Anyone in my center can vouch for that.