UPS is Hiring

clean hairy

Do tattoos have to be covered?
Only work a few days a week, and done early enough so it does not interfere with a social life? Are 3000 watt sound systems with 20 speakers allowed in the trucks? (Gotta be able to hear the tunes, you know!)

rod

Retired 22 years
I haven't seen any adds for UPS jobs here but every major intersection in town has a FedEx help wanted sign on it. They just built a new FedEx building here that the local UPS building and 50 more like it would fit inside it. Meanwhile UPS limps along with a junky old building that is the loser of the industrial park. and should have been torn down after the first fire that destroyed a third of it. Then 20 years later another fire gutted it but they put it back together again. Its the eyesore of the industrial park.

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
I haven't seen any adds for UPS jobs here but every major intersection in town has a FedEx help wanted sign on it. They just built a new FedEx building here that the local UPS building and 50 more like it would fit inside it. Meanwhile UPS limps along with a junky old building that is the loser of the industrial park. and should have been torn down after the first fire that destroyed a third of it. Then 20 years later another fire gutted it but they put it back together again. Its the eyesore of the industrial park.
If it aint broke dont fix it?

Wit Cho Yo Goofass

Snowflakitus is valid my pcp told me so
Were u told during your pre shift meeting?
Do tattoos have to be covered?
Only work a few days a week, and done early enough so it does not interfere with a social life? Are 3000 watt sound systems with 20 speakers allowed in the trucks? (Gotta be able to hear the tunes, you know!)
Of course to all of the above and clerks are allowed to have on head phones while on the dock. There is also no dress code. No one will care if you clock in late or clock out early. Overtime is whenever you want. Hell clock in Monday and don’t clock out til Thursday, it’s all gonna be on the check.