ups labor relations.

tieguy

Banned
I'm curious . It appears the other laobor relations thread was closed without comment by the moderators. Usually a thread that is closed recieves some commentary as to why the thread was closed. that one was not. Red was allowed to provide a vague answer to a question prior to the thread being closed. while I'm sure the intent was not evasiveness by the mods the appearance is there since the thread was closed before Red was able to answer the thread.

Is it ok if we continue that thread and allow red the opportunity to provide a better answer to his question?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Tie the question has been answered several times under the 705 contract talk threads. Not every thread under labor is a 705 contract and if the poster would take some time he would be able to find the answer.

I for one am glad that over locked it! bloody just chases me around in here in an attempt to provoke me while not adding any real inside to any of the discussions. Dont believe me just look at all of her posts, the majority of them are directed towards me.

Bloodybrown

Tie the question has been answered several times under the 705 contract talk threads. Not every thread under labor is a 705 contract and if the poster would take some time he would be able to find the answer.
red, your just upset that people are starting to see you for what you really are..........a whinning little baby that I just exposed, your a brainwashed union rep that is a sounding board for the leadership of your local !!

I for one am glad that over locked it! bloody just chases me around in here in an attempt to provoke me while not adding any real inside to any of the discussions. Dont believe me just look at all of her posts, the majority of them are directed towards me.
Your just a little cry baby, you like to dish it out but you can't take the heat. You and your local pounded the war drums and thier inexperence showed. I could care less about you, but I don't like your rhetoric and lies about what you really stand for. I had the inside info on what happened the night your local came to the handshake agreement and it just irked you. Your a puppet for your local and I exposed you. If you keep coming on here with BS and lies, I will continue to call you out. You have an agenda that your leadership has ordered you to follow and like a good little boy, you are doing what your told. ( no independent thinking with you).

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Your just a little cry baby, you like to dish it out but you can't take the heat. You and your local pounded the war drums and thier inexperence showed. I could care less about you, but I don't like your rhetoric and lies about what you really stand for. I had the inside info on what happened the night your local came to the handshake agreement and it just irked you. Your a puppet for your local and I exposed you. If you keep coming on here with BS and lies, I will continue to call you out. You have an agenda that your leadership has ordered you to follow and like a good little boy, you are doing what your told. ( no independent thinking with you).
Pot, meet kettle.

tomuchdrama

what would you do?If someone you work with was stealing time[every day an alot of it]would you say something or not?just because you are a teamster does it make it right?also if you knew a stewart was going to get back at the person who said something [re stealing time]what could you do about it?should not matter /pt/pkgdrv/feeder drv/do teamster rat out other teamsters?:dissapointed:

Bloodybrown

what would you do?If someone you work with was stealing time[every day an alot of it]would you say something or not?just because you are a teamster does it make it right?also if you knew a stewart was going to get back at the person who said something [re stealing time]what could you do about it?should not matter /pt/pkgdrv/feeder drv/do teamster rat out other teamsters?:dissapointed:

Simple philosophy....do the right thing !!....stealing time is an act of theft and should not be tolerated. You should report it, if you feel uncomfortable using your name, use the honesty hotline. I know some people on this board would disagree but a thief is a thief and if someone steals time they are probably doing other unethical things that are hurting our company.

Bloodybrown

You don't get out much, do you?:happy-very:

I don't know what your talking about. I am on the road traveling monday morning's and return on Friday's.( I don't post during the week unless I'm on vacation) I go out with my wife one day on the weekend and watched a college game in person yesterday and will be going to at least one game evey week up to about december.( peak is rough) I am about to go to a party on a lake right now......so maybe your the one that does not get out often.......I have you pegged for what you are:wink2:

705red

Browncafe Steward
I have no problem debating issues! you have not been here long enough to know who i am! Myself and tie have gone to battle on more than one occasion and both have been warned by this site. however tie is a sup and im a steward while we might not agree we have learned to debate issues (sometimes heated) but with a respect towards each other.

This is something that you have not earned rookie! Either add usefull insight to all the discussions and not just stalking me from one 705 thread to another.

I would love to see you show me were i have printed one lie! I have not lied about anything that i have said, everything has been the truth at the moment i posted!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I don't know what your talking about. I am on the road traveling monday morning's and return on Friday's.( I don't post during the week unless I'm on vacation) I go out with my wife one day on the weekend and watched a college game in person yesterday and will be going to at least one game evey week up to about december.( peak is rough) I am about to go to a party on a lake right now......so maybe your the one that does not get out often.......I have you pegged for what you are:wink2:
I'm guessing that your Sundays are reserved for drinking and posting? I admit I'm curious to hear your definition of communist and how it fits me based on one post about a pot and a kettle....

drewed

Shankman
I'm guessing that your Sundays are reserved for drinking and posting? I admit I'm curious to hear your definition of communist and how it fits me based on one post about a pot and a kettle....

what was that about name calling and losing the arguement?

tourists24

I was kind of wondering that myself Jones... sounded a little defensive just because someone didnt agree with him. For some reason I have no problem believing he really is a sup.

wkmac

Don't ask me, I'm just a "communist" :happy-very:

Well it's about time you came out of the closet! And to think we had no idea. We should give Bloodybrown the Joe McCarthy award and the Leaves of Honor from the John Birch Society!

Let the Lovefest Spread!
:rofl:

wkmac

For some reason I have no problem believing he really is a sup.

He, I think is a she. Red mentioned in his post:

Dont believe me just look at all of her posts

You know, the more I think about it, Tie also has a hard-on for Red as well so I'm on record that Bloodybrown is really Tie in drag. At least that's the rumor I'm spreading.

Be careful Red!
:happy-very:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Well it's about time you came out of the closet! And to think we had no idea. We should give Bloodybrown the Joe McCarthy award and the Leaves of Honor from the John Birch Society!

Let the Lovefest Spread!
:rofl:
Yeah, he smoked me out, wily old sup that he is...

tourist24 said:
I was kind of wondering that myself Jones... sounded a little defensive just because someone didnt agree with him. For some reason I have no problem believing he really is a sup.
Well, for a cold warrior like Bloody, no doubt defensiveness is second nature. After all the communists are everywhere....watching...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm curious . It appears the other laobor relations thread was closed without comment by the moderators. Usually a thread that is closed recieves some commentary as to why the thread was closed.

I believe you are referring to the Teamster President Elections thread, the last one locked. It was closed by a mod that made the comment of something like "This thread has gone too far boys, start a nicer one". It should have been apparent that this had turned into another flame war, just like this one. Why did it need another flame?

dillweed

I don't follow all the arguments but calling folks crybaby, whining baby and communist doesn't offer one much merit.

Don't know about anyone else here but being called a communist is about as bad as it gets. I'd be p*ssed.

Bloodybrown

I have no problem debating issues! you have not been here long enough to know who i am! Myself and tie have gone to battle on more than one occasion and both have been warned by this site. however tie is a sup and im a steward while we might not agree we have learned to debate issues (sometimes heated) but with a respect towards each other.
I don't respect you nor do I care if you respect me, I have earned the respect of my employees, the union reps in my district and of UPS. Thats what I care about. I know you are not respected by the management in your District, some employees respect you but not as many as you think.

This is something that you have not earned rookie! Either add usefull insight to all the discussions and not just stalking me from one 705 thread to another.
I have kept you in check, and while I am new to this sight you are a young inexperience union rep that is being led by the nose of your leadership. I have stated, I don't care who you are and you accuse me of stalking you. If I was you would know it. I have many friends in metro chicago, that is your new District correct?? North Illinois is gone and your building has moved to Metro, correct?? Mr paranoid ! Keep looking over your shoulder:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

I would love to see you show me were i have printed one lie! I have not lied about anything that i have said, everything has been the truth at the moment i posted!
I have no time to go back in time about your inaccurate statements, but I will call you out on anymore that you post. You falsely accuse me of being a female.......you knowingly posted this, did you not?? Ther other half truth that I can think of is the fact that part timers DQed while driving have to wait the life of the contract to get another shot, you may have been able to get the company to occasionally give someone another shot after a year, but the company does NOT HAVE TO COMPLY!!,you make it sound like its past practice so UPS has to comply...NOT TRUE ! while this is negotiated under other locals supplements, you and your local did nothing to help part timers did you? I don't have to look far for half truths that you post.