UPS lost 106 million in Q4

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
True.

Sadly I only own ups stock. So this hurt quite a bit today.

My air building processes 90% Amazon now. All this hard work for another company to see the gains.

Will I even have a pension in 20 years upon retirement? This news feel grim.
You should learn to read an earnings report.
They made 1.8 billion in Q4.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They had a great 4th quarter compared to years past

They took some write downs and lowers the guidance for 2020

They have been worried about Wall Street for too many years and not keeping up with infrastructure and buying new package cars , trailers and jets.
The stock market is such a PITA.
If UPS really did go on an accounting and spending spree that leads to a reduction in spending later in the year, then you should expect the investors to freak the hell out first and then rally later in the year. Might be a good short-term buy opportunity, sell when it dips back up to $130-140.

The stock market is such a PITA.
If UPS really did go on an accounting and spending spree that leads to a reduction in spending later in the year, then you should expect the investors to freak the hell out first and then rally later in the year. Might be a good short-term buy opportunity, sell when it dips back up to $130-140.
They have always been an conservative company. Unfortunately they let too many things go for too long of a time.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I guess you can only buy back your shares for a while before the investors catch on..... All companies are over-leveraged with debt.

UPS has been buying new trucks like candy this last year....most old models that are manual trannies are sitting in the junk yard waiting to be decommissioned...... where is all this money coming from?
Tax break and the Walmart guru's plan is working. Smh