UPS lost 106 million in Q4

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Too bad accountants don't have to drive those weak ass tractors.

I like the CNG tractors for the most part. I think they ride better, especially when bobtailing.

Most days I'm paid by the hour, if it takes an extra 3 minutes to climb a steep grade I'm being paid for it. :)

Last edited:

Karma...

you really have to think how great ups would have been if Jim Casey didn't invite the teamsters into the company and united parcel service didn't go public becoming ups......just a thought....

you really have to think how great ups would have been if Jim Casey didn't invite the teamsters into the company and united parcel service didn't go public becoming ups......just a thought....
The Teamsters was the best option at that time.
By the company going public it gave them a lot more money to expand.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Why not put good working engines in them and keep using them?

They did that with some old T444E trucks and until recently some VTs.

Lol.. most of them get junked a few months later because they become road call nightmares. The "rebuilds" are low quality crap and there is more to a truck than just the motor. 20 year old harnesses and computers get temperamental and up here in the Northeast 20 years of road salt means frame repairs, Brake lines, fuel tanks need to be replaced..

Poop Head

Judge me.
They did that with some old T444E trucks and until recently some VTs.

Lol.. most of them get junked a few months later because they become road call nightmares. The "rebuilds" are low quality crap and there is more to a truck than just the motor. 20 year old harnesses and computers get temperamental and up here in the Northeast 20 years of road salt means frame repairs, Brake lines, fuel tanks need to be replaced..
my t444e runs like a top. Frame is still solid. Shes a sexy beast

govols019

You smell that?
I like the CNG tractors for the most part. I think they ride better, especially when bobtailing.

Most days I'm paid by the hour, if it takes an extra 3 minutes to climb a steep grade I'm being paid for it. :)

I don't enjoy going 40mph on the interstate pulling a hill my old 268 would have pulled at 60mph.

Afraid one of these days a Swift drivers is gonna slam into me.

a911scanner

Bloomberg making money on the stock market began a long time ago, he's also been donating 100's of millions of dollars before Trump. Bloomberg Philanthropies focuses its resources on five areas: the environment, public health, the arts, government innovation and education.

Don't forget this old chestnut.... The millions of dollars he spends on trying to eradicate 2nd Amendment rights.

Don't start trying to say it isn't fact either.