UPS Lost Family's Inheritance

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I once forgot to deliver a NDA that was on a top shelf by itself.
Someone found it doing a double check on my PC later that evening .
It was a bank check for millions of USD $$$ .

The harassing phone calls started at 5 am from the District Manager on down .
I got so much flack that I thought I would never be working at UPS again .
At 6:30 am a sup. called me to come in and said they had work for me .

rod

Retired 22 years
I once forgot to deliver a NDA that was on a top shelf by itself.
Someone found it doing a double check on my PC later that evening .
It was a bank check for millions of USD $$$ .

The harassing phone calls started at 5 am from the District Manager on down .
I got so much flack that I thought I would never be working at UPS again .
At 6:30 am a sup. called me to come in and said they had work for me .

How tall are you?:rolleyes:

E

el blanco

on year at peak, I found a stack of totes, and in between 2 of the totes were several NDA envelopes

:poop: happens

Babagounj

Strength through joy
on year at peak, I found a stack of totes, and in between 2 of the totes were several NDA envelopes

:poop: happens
I found that happens quite a lot .
Has anyone while unloading feeders with a center rollers , from the floor looked up under the rollers and seen long tubes or pieces of pipe , I have . Sometimes they were there for months or longer .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Best screw ups ever .
I'm at UPS' Boston Gateway ( Logan ) and I hear the sups trying to explain to some one on the phone from Corp how he screwed up . They got fed up , because he wasn't listening and handed me the phone . Well this guy states that he's been with UPS for 30+ years and he is telling us to go to another airport and unload a plane he sent there .
He wanted us to drive to Green Airport in Rhode Island , a place none of us had clearance to .

Another genius sent a lear jet full of NDAs to Logan thinking UT was VT .

newfie

why is UPS getting the bad press , should be TD----------------

"But two days later, the bank said they would only get their money if they signed an indemnity agreement. Essentially, the bank wanted to hold Lorette — the executor of her father's estate — liable for life if the draft was cashed illegally.

"It also said that if something happened to me, for example, my children and my heirs and my spouse and my executor would have to pay this debt," she said. "Well, I didn't really want to sign this."

But with no other option, she did.

'We are unfortunately not perfect.' — UPS spokeswoman Nirali Raval
Then, she says, TD Canada Trust ignored the agreement.

"They never paid anyone a dime," she said.

In fact the bank came back with even more demands. It wanted to put a lien on the Taylors' home or force the family to buy GICs in the full amount of the bank draft. The lien or GICs would have to be in place for at least three years.

The Taylors say all of the onus to protect the bank would have been put on them; 40-year customers of the bank.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
why is UPS getting the bad press , should be TD----------------

"But two days later, the bank said they would only get their money if they signed an indemnity agreement. Essentially, the bank wanted to hold Lorette — the executor of her father's estate — liable for life if the draft was cashed illegally.

"It also said that if something happened to me, for example, my children and my heirs and my spouse and my executor would have to pay this debt," she said. "Well, I didn't really want to sign this."

But with no other option, she did.

'We are unfortunately not perfect.' — UPS spokeswoman Nirali Raval
Then, she says, TD Canada Trust ignored the agreement.

"They never paid anyone a dime," she said.

In fact the bank came back with even more demands. It wanted to put a lien on the Taylors' home or force the family to buy GICs in the full amount of the bank draft. The lien or GICs would have to be in place for at least three years.

The Taylors say all of the onus to protect the bank would have been put on them; 40-year customers of the bank.
We lost it, so that's all the yahoo's in the media understand.

Was it shipped as a high value-over 5k? It should have been. You pay a little more for peace of mind.