UPS Mail Innovation?

BrownFury

Anyone know anything about this? One of my customers is shipping out some 10,000+ envelopes using this program and I looked at the labels and all it has is a usps tracking code on it. I'm guessing I dont have to pick this :censored2: up?

BrownFury

Thank god. It was mountains of envelopes when I walked in the warehouse yesterday. So is this like a cheaper version of surepost?

DriverNerd

Thank god. It was mountains of envelopes when I walked in the warehouse yesterday. So is this like a cheaper version of surepost?
Mail innovations is particularly for small packages/envelopes because it allows a lower weight charge for packages (in ounces if required) vs the one pound minimum surepost gets (like the rest of UPS ground packages).

Whereistheunion

Anyone know anything about this? One of my customers is shipping out some 10,000+ envelopes using this program and I looked at the labels and all it has is a usps tracking code on it. I'm guessing I dont have to pick this * up?
Don't know much about it, but I turned in a sales lead that became a UPS innovation account that the customer ultimately dropped since we UPS couldn't promise daily pickup due our system not recognizing the labels, so the switched back to the post office. I Did manage to get a 100.00 home depot gift card from the lead.

Fuzzy Brown

Wait until you get an on demand pickup with one of those labels on it.
Good luck trying to convince the customer the mailman gets it not you.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
UPS MI tracking is also horrible. I've gotten emails saying my package was delivered successfully at 11:30pm....on a Sunday. Then it shows up 3 days later at lunchtime.

worldwide

BrownFury

So UPS has nothing to do with these packages other than it has 'UPS" on the label. A 3rd party picks them up, sorts them, and delivers them to post office. Do we even make any money on these packages?

Zowert

Wait until you get an on demand pickup with one of those labels on it.
Good luck trying to convince the customer the mailman gets it not you.
I have a hard time convincing some people that I can’t take their USPS packages and even sometimes STAMPED MAIL! A while back I got a last minute on demand, I show up and it’s a Karen with a USPS package. Of course she would not listen to me when I tried to explain the difference between UPS and USPS. She demanded to have a supervisor on site to talk you. Told her I’d have him “come out here right away to speak with you.” Then I got in my truck and drove away. Heard her shouting “HEY!!!” as I peeled out of there. If she was nice I would’ve just grabbed it and dropped it off with security at center but this woman had an attitude the second I showed up.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I have a hard time convincing some people that I can’t take their USPS packages and even sometimes STAMPED MAIL! A while back I got a last minute on demand, I show up and it’s a Karen with a USPS package. Of course she would not listen to me when I tried to explain the difference between UPS and USPS. She demanded to have a supervisor on site to talk you. Told her I’d have him “come out here right away to speak with you.” Then I got in my truck and drove away. Heard her shouting “HEY!!!” as I peeled out of there. If she was nice I would’ve just grabbed it and dropped it off with security at center but this woman had an attitude the second I showed up.
If she’s a milf you take the box.
If she’s a pig , you throw it back it her face & burn rubber

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3355_06.jpg