UPS mechanic has a large Teamsters For Trump sticker on his tool chest. Discuss.

MangoMango

Dude has a huge bumper sticker on his tool chest. I really don't care who people vote for except the utter stupidity of
the sticker. Teamsters are union. Trump wants to eliminate unions.
Roaches for Raid?
Jews for Jesus?
You get the point.

542thruNthru

source-29.gif

giphy-53.gif

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Dude has a huge bumper sticker on his tool chest. I really don't care who people vote for except the utter stupidity of
Roaches for Raid?
Jews for Jesus?
You get the point.

Who told you that?....

:hesaidsmiley:

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Roaches for Raid?
Jews for Jesus?
You get the point.
What's the big deal? He/she has a right to their opinions just as you do.

get over it

MangoMango

Hmmm. Let's try again. The bumper sticker itself makes ZERO sense as in you want someone in charge that
does not want you to enjoy the benefits of being a union member.

Ghost in the Darkness

Maybe he doesn't like the current administration who quickly tanked the economy, brought highest gas prices ever, lied about vaccines, supports murdering babies, politicising government agencies, the dirty backdoor financial deals, and constantly infringing on people's constitutional rights... among other things.

qdg2

Whatever little faith unions had in Trumpers was lost after Jan 6th.
What happened on Jan. 6th to change anything? Especially for unions.....

And...except for far left communist Democraps.......wgaf about Jan.6th?

No?(see below)
Maybe he doesn't like the current administration who quickly tanked the economy, brought highest gas prices ever, lied about vaccines, supports murdering babies, politicising government agencies, the dirty backdoor financial deals, and constantly infringing on people's constitutional rights... among other things.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Other than that, all good….🤣

MangoMango

What is it they are supposed to admit?

It's ridiculous to expect everyone to share political ideologies. Even if you think it is the wrong choice, why is it any of your business who your coworker chooses to support or vote for?
Everyone so far has skewed from the original question. Does the sticker make sense?