UPS New hire pay

bjohns

I am trying to figure out when i will receive my first payment. I can see my time card and the pay code says pay actual for all the days worked but in the paycheck portal there is only a check of training which i have not received either.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I am trying to figure out when i will receive my first payment. I can see my time card and the pay code says pay actual for all the days worked but in the paycheck portal there is only a check of training which i have not received either.
Went to union dues.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Dont listen to these guys.

They are jerks.

Im THE resident payroll paycheck portal fix it person assigned to new hires ft pt seasonal pvd temp to HR manager assistant with work from home status.

If you have a few moments we can go over your access codes and the options afforded to you as far as adding the new account and routing number i will provide for training purposes.

Helping....

bjohns

I have the direct deposit for our bank connected but havent received anything and want to make sure it wasnt going to a pay card. My first actual day working was last Tuesday. Im sure im bring impatient. I can see what I have made so far on the timecard tab and my family could really use that.

I am wonderingt

They are jerks.

Im THE resident payroll paycheck portal fix it person assigned to new hires ft pt seasonal pvd temp to HR manager assistant with work from home status.

If you have a few moments we can go over your access codes and the options afforded to you as far as adding the new account and routing number i will provide for training purposes.

Helping.... Its kelly, I am new as a UPS personal vehicle driver. trying to access my payroll and hours?

542thruNthru

I am wonderingt
95702.jpg

giphy-9.gif

Hollyb52

They are jerks.

Helping....
I’d love some help! I’m a seasonal driver, 2nd time around, and haven’t received my check from training and my supervisor has no idea why and no one will do anything!