Ups nightmare?

Savvy412

Just woke up to a ups nightmare . When I first started I had one just about to every night . Nightmares like ..

I was driving out to my route and I realized I took the wrong truck .

I couldn't pick up a box because they were all too heavy ( almost like can throw a Punch dream)

But in my dream , it's a crazy intense nightmare .

Last night it was about I kept getting side tracked with my friends and I could
Never get back on track. And then it was 730 and I still had almost a whole days worth of work on my truck and then I finally woke up . Lol

I don't go to work scared ... Duno why the dreams

image (4).gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I have UPS dreams all the time. But what makes them so stupid, is just how unremarkable they are. Not nightmares or anything special, just me driving around, going through the motions. Like wtf? I have interesting and unusual dreams all the time but when it's a UPS dream it's a snooze fest.

Packmule

Mine stopped after about 15 years. In them, it would be dark and I'd be at the building dropping off air and sorting down last few stops. After sorting down, shelves would all be full again! Gaaaa!
Think it relates to that overwhelmed feeling a guy gets every morning.

km3

Mine stopped after about 15 years. In them, it would be dark and I'd be at the building dropping off air and sorting down last few stops. After sorting down, shelves would all be full again! Gaaaa!
Think it relates to that overwhelmed feeling a guy gets every morning.

Ha! The first year I was a helper, my favorite driver for that year told me he used to have dreams where he had just finished delivering 100+ apartment stops, get back into the package car, and it would be full again. At 7PM.

As for me, I had a dream where I was just busting ass, loading a TOFC. I was just throwing the boxes from the rollers to the wall I was building in an effort to clean the slide for my pickoff. The dream itself was fairly mundane. But, when I woke up, all of my pillows (I keep 5 on my bed) were in the opposite corner of the room.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
My "favorite" one has me fighting the endless rows of boxes, while putting off stops like a maniac. About 7 pm, I realize I haven't started my pickups.

Gah!

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I used to have them as well. First, PC that no matter how long or hard I worked was perpetually bricked. In feeders, it was going up a bridge that was slippery with ice and I kept sliding back down. I even know the bridge in my dream. I covered a job for a week once that I had to drive over it.

been retired for 2 years now, and I still have one of those dreams from time to time.

Future

Victory Ride
I used to have them as well. First, PC that no matter how long or hard I worked was perpetually bricked. In feeders, it was going up a bridge that was slippery with ice and I kept sliding back down. I even know the bridge in my dream. I covered a job for a week once that I had to drive over it.

been retired for 2 years now, and I still have one of those dreams from time to time.
DAmn ...where the hell is that bridge?

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli

Where is that bridge?