UPS on Conan O'Brien

T

Teaneck Ctr

That was filmed in my builing on Thursday.

The little red package was actually mine...it was going to 865 Teaneck Road Floor #2. Ended up being a CLO1.

They had the preloaders clear the belt of all packages and clean up egress. They scattered a few packages to make it look better than it really is.

They recorded a lot of footage that morning that did not make the show. I would love to see all the footage.

Conan gave the PCM that morning and the best is when he said he found a FEDEX box in the locker-room. He held it up and the whole center was "Booing"...that would have been great to make the cut.

A very cool experience at UPS.

conan o'brien

Hello all,

Was anyone able to record the clip with conan o'brien, or perhaps have a link to the clip posted on youtube?

Thanks in advance

outamyway

That was filmed in my builing on Thursday.

The little red package was actually mine...it was going to 865 Teaneck Road Floor #2. Ended up being a CLO1.

They had the preloaders clear the belt of all packages and clean up egress. They scattered a few packages to make it look better than it really is.

They recorded a lot of footage that morning that did not make the show. I would love to see all the footage.

Conan gave the PCM that morning and the best is when he said he found a FEDEX box in the locker-room. He held it up and the whole center was "Booing"...that would have been great to make the cut.

A very cool experience at UPS.

So, did thery make all the PTer's hide in the trucks too?

Cementups

Box Monkey
If he would have rode with me I would be getting fired on Monday. I'm guesssing the driver tehy chose was a buy the book type guy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can still see the video on www.hulu.com

You just go to the July 18th show of Late Night with Conan O'brien. If you click on the John McCain picture, it starts with Conan's monologue. You can fast forward through the monologue and the UPS part is the first segment past the monologue.

Channahon

My husband and I just got done watching the clip and it's been we are still laughing. Thanks for the link, I saved it to my favorites to share with family and friends.

InTheRed

It was hiliarious to see him in person at the Meadowlands. Things were kept hush-hush so it was quite a surprise. He was very friendly too. Whenever he had a down moment he was very friendly to anyone and everyone around. There was a lot of material that did not make the cut for some reason, especially a showdown he had on the streets with a fedex driver.

outamyway

It was hiliarious to see him in person at the Meadowlands. Things were kept hush-hush so it was quite a surprise. He was very friendly too. Whenever he had a down moment he was very friendly to anyone and everyone around. There was a lot of material that did not make the cut for some reason, especially a showdown he had on the streets with a fedex driver.

It's unfortunate. More of that skit would probably be funnier than the stand up stuff he did in the beginning of his show.