Ups package driver background check

I need yall guys help.

Okay question is about background check thats done for package drivers.

I worked in the warehouse for almost 4 years now.

When I was 18.. lets just say I got into some dumb trouble.

Got a felony for theft(no conviction) , 2 years probation, got differred adjudication, turned in to a class A misdeamenor at the end of probation witch I got off a year early. Okay so here where my question comes. I got a lawyer to have my record or misdeamenor as none disclosure. If I apply for package driver this peak season will the background check show the misdeamenor eaven if its none disclosure, lawyer said only goverment or federal facilities could see it, I know ups uses first advantage for background checks , would they be able to see it eaven with none disclosure? How far will ups go ? Ahhh help !!

Inthegame

If you falsified any information on your initial application, and that gets discovered, you'll be looking for another job. If your package duties require you to get an airport ID, your non-disclosure is gone.

asphaltcowboy

Don't sweat it if they need drivers and you qualify regardless the background check and you are a current employee and pass your road test you will be hired. Honesty is best your HR can answer all for you. The only problem you could run into is delivering to your local FBI building Because they ask for id and do an eye scan on you before entering.

I need yall guys help.

Okay question is about background check thats done for package drivers.

I worked in the warehouse for almost 4 years now.

When I was 18.. lets just say I got into some dumb trouble.

Got a felony for theft(no conviction) , 2 years probation, got differred adjudication, turned in to a class A misdeamenor at the end of probation witch I got off a year early. Okay so here where my question comes. I got a lawyer to have my record or misdeamenor as none disclosure. If I apply for package driver this peak season will the background check show the misdeamenor eaven if its none disclosure, lawyer said only goverment or federal facilities could see it, I know ups uses first advantage for background checks , would they be able to see it eaven with none disclosure? How far will ups go ? Ahhh help !!
Did you disclose it on your application?

If you falsified any information on your initial application, and that gets discovered, you'll be looking for another job. If your package duties require you to get an airport ID, your non-disclosure is gone.

I mean what does the aapplication say? Have you ever been convicted? No I wasn't, but im not shure what it will ask

Don't sweat it if they need drivers and you qualify regardless the background check and you are a current employee and pass your road test you will be hired. Honesty is best your HR can answer all for you. The only problem you could run into is delivering to your local FBI building Because they ask for id and do an eye scan on you before entering.

Okay , I have my DOT card, ive pass the test allready last year , they wanted me to go to the classes that was the following monday but I was still on probation and at that time it was still a felony, I just wanted to see how far I could get, when she said come to class next monday I explained everything because i knew it was going to come back on the background check. I told them that when I got off probation it was going to turn into a misdeamenor and I was going to take it off. But little did I know that taking it off wasn't possible, the only option I had was to file for no desclosure.

In the spot on your application where it asked about this kind of stuff did you list it on you application?

I have not done an application yet, I know in a few months the are going to need drivers im just preparing myself of what to do, but I mean I dont think I should list anything?? I did not have any conviction and I mean I paid to get no desclosure for it ,what im worried about is that even with non disclosure could they still see it as a misdeamenor

I have not done an application yet, I know in a few months the are going to need drivers im just preparing myself of what to do, but I mean I dont think I should list anything?? I did not have any conviction and I mean I paid to get no desclosure for it ,what im worried about is that even with non disclosure could they still see it as a misdeamenor
Did you get this on your record before being employed at ups? If you did did you put it on the application when the question was asked? If the answer is yes and then no you were being dishonest in their eyes. That could be a real problem.

Did you get this on your record before being employed at ups? If you did did you put it on the application when the question was asked? If the answer is yes and then no you were being dishonest in their eyes. That could be a real problem.
No , when I applied for ups I was 17, this happened on my last month in my 18th bithday I was about to turn 19, so the prier application for ups was all fine

asphaltcowboy

Yea since it happened while you were a current employee you're fine if the center manager likes you you'll be out there in a big brown truck.