UPS Package Ready for UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabi

Hello UPS, im in the uk and organised a delivery for 2 parcels at 2 different addresses both on the 21st april. They got picked up on the 24th april from the reception of where i live ( university halls) and i marked them as shipped as these were 2 personal items i decided to sell. So I decided to check today what tracking is saying to make sure they've been delivered. However to my surprise it says:
Order Processed: Ready for UPS
This means that they were never picked up? Now I'm really worried as its around £600 worth of item. Is there a chance they've been delivered without being scanned?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Unknown.png

clean hairy

This is not a UPS website.
We are employees of UPS on here, and have no idea what is going on with your items.
Contact the company directly.

SCV good to go sir.

You've reached BrownCafe, you may have noticed (or missed) the cute banner at the top left of the webpage. For your convenience I have provided an image of it for you:

F86db0h.png

As it suggests, this forum exists for UPS employees that want to share their experiences with other UPS employees. The banner also indicates that this forum is not formally part of UPS. Therefore, any inquiry you have as a customer should be directed to the official UPS channels. Again for your convenience, I have provided them for you:

www.UPS.com

or

1800PICKUPS

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Your shipment has not been picked up. Call the UPS phone number and they will help you.

BrownChoice

Very well could have been picked up, whatever driver may have picked them up most likely did not scan them.... At some point though they should have been scanned when said driver returned to the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.