UPS Parking Lot Safety Issue

Loyal Teamster

Today at work somebody decided to steal my local International Brotherhood of Teamsters bumper magnet. I'm disappointed someone within our brotherhood would commit such a disgraceful act.
What action would be most appropriate to take? Should I file a report to management or security?

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

I bet it was some rouge management person. Maybe it was some young buck teamster covered in tats and piercings trying to move up the teamsters ladder.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
My current working theory is that they removed it because you're embarrassing them and they don't want to be associated with you Kapa.

UPSGUY72

Today at work somebody decided to steal my local International Brotherhood of Teamsters bumper magnet. I'm disappointed someone within our brotherhood would commit such a disgraceful act.
What action would be most appropriate to take? Should I file a report to management or security?

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

I call BS

First of all you been working at UPS less for about 3 months where did you get a Union bumper magnet ??

Second what you see when you look a a bumper these days isn't metal it's plastic the metal part of the bumper is way under neither.

Why would someone steal you union bumper magnet ??? Might someone in your building be trying to send you some kind of message ? Maybe you should chalk this one up the a lesson learned.

over9five

Staff member
38500389.jpg

Loyal Teamster

I call BS

First of all you been working at UPS less for about 3 months where did you get a Union bumper magnet ??

Second what you see when you look a a bumper these days isn't metal it's plastic the metal part of the bumper is way under neither.

Why would someone steal you union bumper magnet ??? Might someone in your building be trying to send you some kind of message ? Maybe you should chalk this one up the a lesson learned.

I got a magnet my second week of work.
I don't drive a "these days" car, I drive a 62 Chrysler 300.

I call BS

If he's part time he working poor so he probably has a car with an actual metal bumper.