UPS pilots finally get a new contract.

Faceplanted

Yeah we've went from $4 over 4 years to $4 over 5 years recently.
Percentage wise we've taken a huge hit.

That 4 over 4 years was when we were makin in the mid 20s an hour range.

Literally we have slowly given ups about 2% over the past few contracts. Absolute joke considering record profits. Nobody cars either is the sad part

What do we have to show for these raise give backs? A troubled pension and worse benefits. It discusts me.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Percentage wise we've taken a huge hit.

That 4 over 4 years was when we were makin in the mid 20s an hour range.

Literally we have slowly given ups about 2% over the past few contracts. Absolute joke considering record profits. Nobody cars either is the sad part

What do we have to show for these raise give backs? A troubled pension and worse benefits. It discusts me.
Good luck man.

I brought this up at a union meeting. My BA exact words.

"With how much you all make I'm amazed you got a raise at all."

Faceplanted

Good luck man.

I brought this up at a union meeting. My BA exact words.

"With how much you all make I'm amazed you got a raise at all."
Typical modern times bs.

When one or two industry leaders make huge advances In pay and benefits usually their competition follows. This is how it worked in the 70s.

This "we make so much" logic is flawed. It's typical big corporation bs that we get spoon fed.

"Look at the competition and be happy"

While it should really be the competition looking at us and demanding more.

An example of this: FedEx pilots got a better contract, ups pilots got a better contract. Now all other airline pilots can and will demand more. This is how the system should work.

I wouldn't have a problem with our crap% raise if we were taking care of the guys who are retired or making strides with insurance but we're not.

Last edited:

barnyard

KTM rider
I wonder if that means that planes will arrive on time again. We do not start until 8:50 now, regularly late planes was the reason given. Should would like to get back to an 8:30 start.