UPS Preload Overweights and Irregulars - NO Overweights on Package Cars

ThePackageDeli

Hear me on this:

Preload redirects all overweight and irregular packages to (P)Personal (V)Vehicle (D)Drivers* working year-round to ensure every package car maintains egress, and has a walk path. Walk paths inside EVERY truck, EVERY day.

Here's why:
SAFETY - prevents awkward and end-range maneuvering.
EFFICIENCY - Walk paths allow for 100% Orion compliance.
SPEED - Proper egress boosts productivity, and quickens the package retrieval
process.

*If you don't want to use PVD's, use 22.4's

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I think overweight teams was already proposed in the last contract but shot down? Maybe somebody who had been here longer can verify this.

Zurion

Doesn't matter when you can't find the overweights under the LL Bean or Target/Best Buy/Post Office or other bulk stop anyways. Taking over 70s and irregs wouldn't clear the walkway of any route in the loop I usually cover

PT Car Washer

Last few years air drivers would load up a rental with irregs and over 70's and bulk stops left behind everyday. So fat this year management just sheet them as EC and better luck tomorrow.

542thruNthru

Hear me on this:

Preload redirects all overweight and irregular packages to (P)Personal (V)Vehicle (D)Drivers* working year-round to ensure every package car maintains egress, and has a walk path. Walk paths inside EVERY truck, EVERY day.

Here's why:
SAFETY - prevents awkward and end-range maneuvering.
EFFICIENCY - Walk paths allow for 100% Orion compliance.
SPEED - Proper egress boosts productivity, and quickens the package retrieval
process.

*If you don't want to use PVD's, use 22.4's
giphy-140.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This peak pvd scabs were leaving any bulk. We had to double back to deliver. The bulk is something the eggheads in Atlanta failed to consider.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Doesn't matter when you can't find the overweights under the LL Bean or Target/Best Buy/Post Office or other bulk stop anyways. Taking over 70s and irregs wouldn't clear the walkway of any route in the loop I usually cover
Following the exact prescribed IE procedures, I usually can fit all the irregs fine under a shelf but the bulk piece stops don't leave as a result.
Pick your poison I guess, but having bulk deliveries in the middle of the car IMO is far better than having irregs in the middle, which is why they write it that way.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
This peak pvd scabs were leaving any bulk. We had to double back to deliver. The bulk is something the eggheads in Atlanta failed to consider.
They had me meet the same PVD throughout the day. The first time I would meet him I would just give him everything I could from the center aisle. 5-10 stops filled his whole car 😂