UPS Price...Break-Out

Karma...

UPS stock price is winding up and is preparing to break out and jump upwards....This is due to Carols Leadership and the combined efforts of both ups hourly and management......If the stock price doesn't keep increasing its time to replace Carol and the board and get competent people who understand that their priority is to increase stock and dividend value.....with inflation high I expect/demand 15 percent increases in both annually... 2022 will be a great year..

opie

What do you think about Q4 earnings? I think it will miss, as Peak season was a dud. I am strongly considering 02/04 PUTS options on UPS stock.

UPS stock price is winding up and is preparing to break out and jump upwards....This is due to Carols Leadership and the combined efforts of both ups hourly and management......If the stock price doesn't keep increasing its time to replace Carol and the board and get competent people who understand that their priority is to increase stock and dividend value.....with inflation high I expect/demand 15 percent increases in both annually... 2022 will be a great year..
Sell it all and buy i bonds