UPS Retirement Dept

Dohn

Question: Just received a letter from UPS Retirement Department out of Atlanta. Is this for real?
Seems like a generic form.
If it is, does it encompass all of UPS? It does not mention anything about the Pacific Northwest plan.

Last edited by a moderator:

25TOLIFE

The UPS retirement dept is nothing more than a single fax machine sitting in a broom closet somewhere in Atlanta. They just sweep the retirement applications off the floor once every 2 months before they get fined by the fire Marshall. That's the way I picture it anyway after my experience.

Oakland J

I am looking for some assistance. I worked for UPS from 1993 -1999 as a part time supervisor. I was given stock in the company when they went public. I used to fret information regarding my stock and voting privileges up until I moved in 2004.
I would like to know if anyone has a email address or phone number of who I can call to find out more about the stock I have and my pension

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I am looking for some assistance. I worked for UPS from 1993 -1999 as a part time supervisor. I was given stock in the company when they went public. I used to fret information regarding my stock and voting privileges up until I moved in 2004.
I would like to know if anyone has a email address or phone number of who I can call to find out more about the stock I have and my pension
Welcome to Computershare
That's who has your stock information

James Gaunder

Can someone point me to whom may have information in regards to pension from a former part timer from 1988 to 94? Whether info on vetted or estimate or even the possibility of taking an early pension. I know its very little if any, but it is something. Any help or information would be appreciated. Thanks, Jim

James Gaunder

Can someone point me to whom may have information in regards to pension from a former part timer from 1988 to 94? Whether info on vested or estimate or even the possibility of taking an early pension. I know its very little if any, but it is something. Any help or information would be appreciated. Thanks, Jim
"There goes my people, I must follow them, for I am their leader......Ghandi

upschuck

Can someone point me to whom may have information in regards to pension from a former part timer from 1988 to 94? Whether info on vetted or estimate or even the possibility of taking an early pension. I know its very little if any, but it is something. Any help or information would be appreciated. Thanks, Jim
Believe you have to be 62 or 65 to take the pt pension.