UPS security makes fark

What an embarrassment.

(Pittsburgh Tribune-Review) If you live in Western PA and UPS has lost your package deliveries, it may be because the local UPS director of security is busy tracking the 100 UFO sightings in the state since June

I found this on fark

skipnstones

I'm OK with the little green men (or whatever color they are) so long as they lighten up on the anal probing.

That alone would make me not like 'em.

I suspect this guy is a great security director. The UFO wackos are pretty nervous and jittery about gubment cover-ups and he prolly views EVERYONE with suspicion at his facility. Maybe he's trying to figure out which of the package handlers have infiltrated his site!

diesel96

I'd like to see this LP guy fire me for stealing time.....but your honor he's a member of MUFON....Mutal UFO Network :alien:

skipnstones

I'd like to see this LP guy fire me for stealing time.....but your honor he's a member of MUFON....Mutal UFO Network :alien:

I object, your honour, on the grounds that this guy is a wingnut and is chewing on aluminum foil so the martians won't be able to read his thoughts.

Big Babooba

I once made a delivery from Monavie to a house out in the country. I DRed it to the side door. When I got back to the truck, an alien spacecraft appeared overhead. A tractor beam shot down to the delivery point. I watched in anguish as the package ascended to the craft. An ET stuck its head through the portal, winked and waved to me. I yelled up to it that Quabbin watah tastes much bettah. Then ZIP! it was gone. I realized that I would soon have a follow up for that stop. Should I alert the proper authorities or keep my mouth shut?

That article makes me wonder if this guy's mind set is why he has the job he has, of if the job he has is the cause of his mind set.

skipnstones

I once made a delivery from Monavie to a house out in the country. I DRed it to the side door. When I got back to the truck, an alien spacecraft appeared overhead. A tractor beam shot down to the delivery point. I watched in anguish as the package ascended to the craft. An ET stuck its head through the portal, winked and waved to me. I yelled up to it that Quabbin watah tastes much bettah. Then ZIP! it was gone. I realized that I would soon have a follow up for that stop. Should I alert the proper authorities or keep my mouth shut?

If you got the package there on time, then I would keep my mouth shut. ET can only say "phone home" anyway!!:wink2:

T

TN1

I met him years ago and he's the best Security Dept Head at UPS. Not sure why he isn't in Corp. If he says it's real then it is. It's OK to be a skeptic, but be an informed one!!

705red

Browncafe Steward
maybe ups has him exploring new business oppurtunities. The first delivery to mars an the brown space shuttle.

How could he sit there and ever accuse someone of wrong doing?

worldwide

Who cares what this guy does on his own time or what he believes. What does his life outside of UPS have to do with his life inside UPS? Is he breaking any laws?

over9five

Staff member
How could he sit there and ever accuse someone of wrong doing?

And here is the $10,000 question! This guy would be laughed out of the office in any interrogation errrr investigation!

"You say you saw me steal a package? Was that before or after you saw the UFO??"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

This guys career is over after that article. Never should have mentioned UPS.

N

nun ya

I met this guy as well and he would make you cry in an interview. When you are at UPS all day dealing with idiots it is nice to have a hobby that takes your mind off the bad stuff.

over9five

Staff member
I met him years ago and he's the best Security Dept Head at UPS. Not sure why he isn't in Corp. If he says it's real then it is. It's OK to be a skeptic, but be an informed one!!

I met this guy as well and he would make you cry in an interview. When you are at UPS all day dealing with idiots it is nice to have a hobby that takes your mind off the bad stuff.

Welcome to BrownCafe, Mr. Ventre.

IMHO, anyone who has to deal with someone who is a coordinator for a UFO network is dealing with an idiot.

LKLND3380

Aliens will use "other" addresses since they have no permanent residence on earth. I bet if you check into the package was never filed as lost/missing/stolen, etc...