UPS shareholders vote down proposal strengthening emissions reduction

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

UPS shareholders vote down proposal strengthening emissions reduction - Land Line

The vast majority of UPS shareholders voted against a proposal to adopt greenhouse gas emissions reduction targets, indicating one of the nation’s largest truck fleets is not quite ready for electric trucks.

During its annual meeting of shareowners, UPS shareholders voted against a request to adopt independently verified science-based greenhouse gas emissions reduction targets. The proposal was submitted by Green Century Capital Management.

Green Century points out that FedEx and Amazon have set goals for acquiring electric vehicles. Meanwhile, UPS’ goals for its ground fleet rely on alternative fuel.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Can't vote on reducing the stock divendend. Money is everything to the stockholders. I bet Carol voted the same if it was an anonymous vote. Fill those pockets while you can!!!

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
No tome was all for electric. She has said it numerous times. This goes to show you how dead electric vehicles truly are..

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Everyone has their hands out.
Inflation at record highs.
People are being squeezed to death from all sides.

Sometimes you haveta say NO.

Up In Smoke

Satellite routes, Orion, sleeper teams, rural initiative, smart pickups, access point and other mile saving programs were and are tax reduction actions taken by UPS as part of the Greenhouse Gas legislation. Utilizing the tax deductions to maximize profits.

Nah
Satellite routes, Orion, sleeper teams, rural initiative, smart pickups, access point and other mile saving programs were and are tax reduction actions taken by UPS as part of the Greenhouse Gas legislation. Utilizing the tax deductions to maximize profits.
CNG tractors lmfao