Ups short Drivers

Oceanview

10A76A28-107E-48A1-93E6-ECC9A0D5BB8D.jpeg
This is the 2nd time while on vacation they have woken me up from my slumber to tell me I work.. when I’m on vacation. Does this happen in other Hubs??

Oceanview

If it doesn't come across the DIAD or IVIS....

Don't respond at all.

Is UPS paying your cell phone bill ?

Had me nervous

Come on dude....

-Bug-

“Big Union Guy” no they don’t pay my cellphone bill but since I started 7/17 that’s how I was trained to verify if I was working that day or not not. If this is not the correct way then please Inform this fellow teamster to the correct method.

“Bug” Hell yeah I was nervous I thought I might had accidentally written down the wrong vacation week on my calendar and I’m out of state so I was like wtf is going on..

Cementups

Box Monkey
I've only ever been contacted once in 25 years while I was on vacation. They left my trip sitting and wondered where I was was. I told them I was at the beach. OMS said I wasn't on vacation. I told her to turn around and look at the calendar to which she quickly responded to the dispatcher, "Oh :censored2:, Cementups is off this week", followed by a "Cya Cementups, have a good time and sorry to bother you."

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

View attachment 196177 This is the 2nd time while on vacation they have woken me up from my slumber to tell me I work.. when I’m on vacation. Does this happen in other Hubs??

I know one guy in my center who this happens too. What does "short drivers" mean? We don't use that type of slang down in the south!

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
I love how they cross check if you’re on vacation or not. No actually I just thought I’d text you I was on vacation to fack with you.

Then they say oh yeah you are ok. Yeah, I know, vacation was organized weeks ago, but thanks for pretending you’re in charge.