ups should be nationalized

snookbunny420

ups should be nationalized as a delivery service and the postal service merged with it.
This should be done for the good of the people and the nation.

HubBub

I say we should be internationalized under control of the UN and merged with Taco Bell so we can deliver delicious pseudo-mexican food all the world.

snookbunny420

the government would make sure that everything is fair. prices, times, compensation and benefits for the employees, and most certainly the fair distribution of the wealth that a company such as ups makes on the backs of it's hard working employees.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
the government would make sure that everything is fair. prices, times, compensation and benefits for the employees, and most certainly the fair distribution of the wealth that a company such as ups makes on the backs of it's hard working employees.

The government can't run anything, except our country into the ground.......but, yours is a good idea.

snookbunny420

actually, my real question is Where does ups make their money? I do beleive they deliver on PUBLIC roads , should not the public benefit from this? if ups doesn't like being nationalized then let them build their own roads.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do you have a personal vehicle? Is it registered? Do you put fuel in to your car? Part of the registration fee and a portion of the taxes on the fuel go to maintaining our roads.