UPS Should change their name.

Should the name change happen?

• Yes, it would make the company appeal to millennials

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, UPS is set in their ways.

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

Hazard

With the recent marketing gimmick name change in IHOP to IHOB we should follow suit. I propose that UPS should change their name to UFS(United Freight Service) and get rid of UPS Freight. I mean Package is currently receiving a bunch of freight anyways so it would save money by consolidating both areas of the company into one network.

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
I think International House of Pancakes sounds much better than IHOP. Like, I would try a place called International House of Pancakes. I would drive right by a place called IHOP.

Same way United Parcel Service sounds more official than UPS.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
With the recent marketing gimmick name change in IHOP to IHOB we should follow suit. I propose that UPS should change their name to UFS(United Freight Service) and get rid of UPS Freight. I mean Package is currently receiving a bunch of freight anyways so it would save money by consolidating both areas of the company into one network.
5528781A-187B-400F-BDF6-5F1B902AE6BE.gif

542thruNthru

Nope cause I usually blow their bubble when they say"I hear FedEx and UPS are merging"Then I say yea it's called FEDUPS!

I've started just laughing hysterically right in the middle of the joke. I keep laughing as I walk away so they can't finish it.

Their faces usually keep me laughing because they are either confused or upset.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
UPF= United Parcel & Freight, cause there dam sure isn't any service anymore.
This one makes the most sense to me.

I always said the drivers try to give the best service despite management's best attempts to eliminate the service part. Whenever I got asked why I was at a particular stop for a few extra seconds, I'd remind them of what the S stood for in our name.