UPS Sick pay pass on budget deal

542thruNthru

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
yes the congress has left us high and dry. They was under the impression all big companies have sick time for there employees,That is just how in touch are congress is. I hope this is not the case but I see people working and being sick with COVID-19 because they cannot afford the time off NEXT CONTRACT WE NEED SICK DAYS.
Or because a majority of the people just aren’t gonna be that sick with this.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Lots of entitled thinking in this thread.

How about taking personal financial responsibility?

You should all have at least enough money saved for 3 months of expenses.
Ideally 12 to 18 months of expenses.

The lack of personal responsibility in this country is appalling.

AGBD

Lots of entitled thinking in this thread.

How about taking personal financial responsibility?

You should all have at least enough money saved for 3 months of expenses.
Ideally 12 to 18 months of expenses.

The lack of personal responsibility in this country is appalling.

I could see that as a valid point if everyones state had the same cost of living.. Alot of other states and areas have a extreme cost of living and even with our salary it's a check to check reality.. Skip the entitlement bs

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I could see that as a valid point if everyones state had the same cost of living.. Alot of other states and areas have a extreme cost of living and even with our salary it's a check to check reality.. Skip the entitlement bs
Nope it is just being financially irresponsible.

A UPS driver living check to check making 100k a year is clearly financially ignorant and irresponsible.

DOK

A UPS driver living check to check making 100k a year is clearly financially ignorant and irresponsible.
I agree with the financial responsibility part but also agree with the reality that $100k doesn’t go nearly as far in California and New York City as it does in middle America. Couldn’t imagine trying to live in either locale.

AGBD

Not all of us are drivers making 100k a year. Most of us mechanics in the norcal district are locked down with zero overtime due to budget cuts.