UPS Small Express box for ground shipments?

mkranitz

Hi gang! Hope everybody is doing well... I have a question that I can't seem to get comfortable with the various answers that I have received:

I worked with UPS online chat to order boxes to ship fifty parcels ground. The boxes I received are small "UPS Express Box", but it clearly says "Do not use this box for: UPS Ground/Standard/3 Day Select"...

What do you guys think? I have heard that the box doesn't matter anymore. Thoughts? This is an important mailing for me and I don't want to ship them out only to have them get returned.

Thanks in advance!

Mitch

mkranitz

So you think you’ll “get comfortable” with the various answers you’ll receive here?
lol ur killing me! friend it, I'm heading to staples to buy some envelopes!

I think envelopes will cost me less money anyway. I just feel bad that I have all these supplies (two different supply orders that UPS sent me) that don't have a home. I guess I can just drop them off at a UPS store :smart:

mkranitz

I love it - you guys rock. There are some almonds grown from weed plants coated in psilocybin powder, then the whole bar is rolled in cocaine, then a layer of cheese and finally sealed with a rock hard shell of nougat peppered with chunks of deep fried dolphin bladder.

Now you can tell why these packages are so important! 🐬

GenericUsername

Be forewarned any chocolate you send to Florida will still melt because we're still sitting in mid/upper 80s + humidity. It may not be the best thing to send those with a paper product (in the same parcel) within the South.

mkranitz

Be forewarned any chocolate you send to Florida will still melt because we're still sitting in mid/upper 80s + humidity. It may not be the best thing to send those with a paper product (in the same parcel) within the South.
Uhhhh. Yep. That ship has sailed! It's sealed in a plastic foil of sorts, then in another box. I guess I'll find out the tally of chocolate fails in a week or so. Thanks for the heads up 🍫