UPS Sponsor of Ferrari Reflects Increased Emphasis on Global Business

That is like saying Formula 1 is unamerican. UPS is trying to get global with their sponsorship, the World Cup would be a good start.

triumph.jpg
triumph.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I thought we weren't supposed to copy and paste articles on this forum, just a link followed by our own thoughts?
This isn't an article, it's a press release:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_release

A press release, news release, media release, press statement or video release is a written or recorded communication directed at members of the news media for the purpose of announcing something ostensibly newsworthy. Typically, they are mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to assignment editors at newspapers, magazines, radio stations, television stations, or television networks.

Websites have changed the way press releases are submitted. Commercial, fee-based press release distribution services, such as news wire services, or free website services co-exist, making news distribution more affordable and leveling the playing field for smaller businesses. Such websites hold a repository of press releases and claim to make a company's news more prominent on the web and searchable via major search engines.

This isn't an article, it's a press release:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_release

A press release, news release, media release, press statement or video release is a written or recorded communication directed at members of the news media for the purpose of announcing something ostensibly newsworthy. Typically, they are mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to assignment editors at newspapers, magazines, radio stations, television stations, or television networks.

Websites have changed the way press releases are submitted. Commercial, fee-based press release distribution services, such as news wire services, or free website services co-exist, making news distribution more affordable and leveling the playing field for smaller businesses. Such websites hold a repository of press releases and claim to make a company's news more prominent on the web and searchable via major search engines.

images

"Gosh , that was interesting. What's for dinner?"

texan

I guess Cheryl is going to have to have a talk with ROBO MOD (an automated robot) ... maybe she will put him into queue like she has other churlish posters.

Come to think of it, she has put it in queue in the past when it did stuff like this.

Thanks for pointing out Bubbles.
You had me look up churlish Hoax.
Rude in a mean-spirited and surly way, marked by a lack of civility or graciousness.