UPS stinks--yet again

wornoutupser

My 32 year safe driving award came in a while back and then vanished.
It was found today dumped in a storage closet under a pile of crap.
Congratulations to me, I took it home myself. This is 10 plus years that this crappy company has not given me my safe driving award.
I guess that they will wonder why I will vote NO on any contract for revenge!!!

Rack em

Made the Podium
Congratulations to me, I took it home myself. This is 10 plus years that this crappy company has not given me my safe driving award.
I would have taken it and awarded it to myself at the pcm and made a huge deal about it.

onewithedd

Ever since they took away the gift we use to get, mine (18 years now) leaves the the property via the local sanitation company un-opened in a box that cost more than the cheap paper certificate and tie tack you need a magnifying glass to read.

ManInBrown

It is kind of weird how they go about handing out the safe driving plaques. They’ll let them pile up in the office and then randomly hand out a whole bunch one day. Buddy of mine who has never been in an accident and has been a driver for 11 years tells me the other day he’s never gotten one. Ever. LOLOL

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why so worked up about it?

It's a stupid award.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Why so worked up about it?

It's a stupid award.
Honestly if you think of how hard it is to go 32 years without an accident, then I would be pissed off too. I give zero :censored2:s about the actual award, but I would appreciate the company recognizing the fact that I saved them time, money, and paper work over the years by not hitting :censored2:. The least they could do is give him the cheap ass award at the pcm.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Honestly if you think of how hard it is to go 32 years without an accident, then I would be :censored2: off too. I give zero :censored2:s about the actual award, but I would appreciate the company recognizing the fact that I saved them time, money, and paper work over the years by not hitting :censored2:. The least they could do is give him the cheap ass award at the pcm.
Good driving yes but lots of either luck or sweeping things under the rug to get to 32 years anymore.

And no I wouldn't give a flying :censored2: if I made it 50 years without an accident and didn't get rewarded.

john chesney

But think about that nice gift you got to pick from that safe driving award catalog. Wait never mind

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

You in the circle of honor?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

With 32 years in why would you be voting on any future contracts? Why are you not planning for retirement instead?

Heavy Package

While you think that you are sending a statement the only statement that is being sent is how much of an :censored2: move that was.

Really Upstate? How about the a hole move at our center where these "awards" are handed out having the Center Manager shout in a loud filthy warehouse with buzzers and PA system going off during a thug shift change all the while the other drivers are looking at their DIADS, talking, and just waiting to get the damn PCM over with. Ooooh. Makes you feel so special and appreciated. LMFAO.

1080Driver

It happens like that everywhere. They preach safety EVERYDAY at the PCMs but when it comes to acknowledging an accomplishment, they can't lose a minute of AM time. I don't miss the place at all.