UPS Stock almost to $120 this week...

LeddySS98

I've been watching it for awhile thinking about selling some of my stock I bought back in 2008-2010 for $40 -$60 a share... Theres no way of knowing for sure what the stock market will do, just wondering what your opions/thoughts are on if it will continue to go up or sell at the 120 mark and be done with it...
Thanks guys.

Box Ox

I’d hold onto it. When Wall Street hears about the money saving concessions the next union contract is gonna bring, it’s gonna go nuts.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I've been watching it for awhile thinking about selling some of my stock I bought back in 2008-2010 for $40 -$60 a share... Theres no way of knowing for sure what the stock market will do, just wondering what your opions/thoughts are on if it will continue to go up or sell at the 120 mark and be done with it...
Thanks guys.
Depends on what you are going to do with the proceeds after taxes.
Hopefully reinvest in something other than a car.

Re-Raise

Depends on what you are going to do with the proceeds after taxes.
Hopefully reinvest in something other than a car.

IMG_0194.JPG
Too late

SafetyFirst

I would sell. I'll bet wallstreet doesn't take kindly to decreased volume from increased competition. They hate the union on wallstreet too though so if the company is able to show signs of circumventing the union maybe they like that?

At some point it reaches a level where people are less likely to buy at 120$ right?

moreluck

golden ticket member
The last time someone (friend) mentioned that the stock was at an all-time high, it was at $104 and right after he said something it fell like a rock.

Sold most of my shares @$67. The rest have a cost basis of between $14-18. Seems the dividend yield is worth keeping.

J92

Take a look at tax reform legislation first. might be beneficial to hold off to get a tax rate lower than now. If not, sell it and roll the cash into other investments you'd prefer. Whatever you do though, don't listen to what Trump says.