Ups stock is dropping like a weight

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by cachmeifucan, Feb 2, 2020.

1. cachmeifucan

cachmeifucan Well-Known Member

Last 2 days ups stock dropped around 13 a share. As soon as I heard about corona virus I wanted to sell most of my stock because I saw this coming. I read a article that said it dropped because ups spending projections for 2020. If I was to sell when it was 117 a share can I rebuy them once I feel like it's hit bottom. I've never sold any shares but I definitely have little faith in abney. And a few months ago the stock dropped when the COO retired they thought he was abneys replacement.

2. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

UPS < Bitcoin

3. Baba gounj

Baba gounj You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

Got rid of all my UPS stock at least a decade ago.
    It is not a good buy for anyone except large institutions.
    You'd be better off getting FEDX stock, it has had a record of splitting the stock; it reaches a certain point , then splits, and when it reaches that point again, another split.
    Or better yet do not buy an stocks, put your money into retirement accounts.

4. Wrong

Wrong :))

Ups needs to start a video streaming service.

5. Nolimitz

Nolimitz Well-Known Member

have you even looked at FedEx stock lately? DOH!
    fedex stock - Google Search

6. Baba gounj

Baba gounj You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

I stopped watching the stock market years ago.
    To boring looking for the shoulder to find the head to follow it back down to another shoulder, then wait for a correction to start the whole process over again.

7. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

You’re exponentially better off buying into Vanguard’s Total Stock Market Index Fund Admiral Shares.