UPS stock options

Wizzy

Gotta love that S&P 500 in the 401 k. Didn't mention if you Pt or Full time but start with at least 5% or 10% if you can afford it. Raise it every year til you get 15%. When you are ready to retire it will make decisions much easier.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Focus on your 401k.

UPS stock is overvalued.

Your first point is dead on, IMO!

Your second point is way off base. Please do your research before opening your gash. Experts have a 12 month target price of $117-$120. All but one that I see have a buy rating for the stock and that one has UPS as a hold. Upstate, I know your pretty dense so let me help you, That estimate is a 20% bump in the price from just the beginning of this month!

UPSmechanicinblue

Any of you sell any stock yet? I did and it was a nightmare- I sold around 8K worth a few years back. I didnt save my all my stock info over the years. I couldnt find what I paid for each share on line so they took an average on the gains on all shares sold. I felt it was a total waist. I dont have exact figures but I had to send the IRS money 3 times before they where happy.

Overpaid Union Thug

Any of you sell any stock yet? I did and it was a nightmare- I sold around 8K worth a few years back. I didnt save my all my stock info over the years. I couldnt find what I paid for each share on line so they took an average on the gains on all shares sold. I felt it was a total waist. I dont have exact figures but I had to send the IRS money 3 times before they where happy.
I sold all of my UPS stock. It was actually very easy.