Ups stock

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just take the hit and fix the stuff. It's ridiculous that you don't have enough package cars. My buddies package car broke down he drives a 12 cube. The only spare they had was an 800
I’ve got 160 stops today with 4 schools all in the middle of getting supplies. Let’s cram it in a p57 then wonder why he’s over

JustDeliverIt

I just wonder how much they give in refunds for late air and ground packages?
It had the be a big amount.

How many people actually know to ask for or get a refund? If it's a resi package and you get home from work and it's at your doorstep, you don't know when it got there. Every shipper I'm sure isn't going to track every package sent. Not sure what percentage of air had service failures on a daily basis, but would guess that maybe 20% or less actually get refunded. I could be wrong, but as long as it gets there at some point the next day I'd think most people just keep moving.

How many people actually know to ask for or get a refund? If it's a resi package and you get home from work and it's at your doorstep, you don't know when it got there. Every shipper I'm sure isn't going to track every package sent. Not sure what percentage of air had service failures on a daily basis, but would guess that maybe 20% or less actually get refunded. I could be wrong, but as long as it gets there at some point the next day I'd think most people just keep moving.
The shipper will ask for a refund. They actually have companies that will track the packages for a shipper so they can get refunded on them if they don't arrive on time