Ups stock

MattM

Nice uptick. Wish I had enough to sell and get out.

The five year history is ugly

Now my 401k. I'm up 17%.

Stocks, this barely puts me in the positive, even with the 5% discount. Sort of wish I would've gone all in on 401k years ago.

Stocks, I would've avoided.

Nice uptick. Wish I had enough to sell and get out.

The five year history is ugly

Now my 401k. I'm up 17%.

Stocks, this barely puts me in the positive, even with the 5% discount. Sort of wish I would've gone all in on 401k years ago.

Stocks, I would've avoided.
That's why you never put too much money in one thing. Just put in a few bucks a week and reinvest your dividends and forget about it for the next 25 years

MattM

That's one thing I didn't do. Guaranteed dividend money. Yeah. I took it home. I need some sort of gain for my current bank account

Boxjockey82

Anybody have the phone number to contact these people. When I try to log in it keeps saying the answer to my security question is wrong(which it isn't), when you got to contact us you have to click a link and enter the company name in order to get the phone number but everytime I put in Ups it says it doesn't recognize the company.

ManInBrown

Anybody have the phone number to contact these people. When I try to log in it keeps saying the answer to my security question is wrong(which it isn't), when you got to contact us you have to click a link and enter the company name in order to get the phone number but everytime I put in Ups it says it doesn't recognize the company.
(888) 663-8325

Boxjockey82

That's why you never put too much money in one thing. Just put in a few bucks a week and reinvest your dividends and forget about it for the next 25 years

That's pretty much what I do. I do $15 a week which puts me around 6 shares a year. One thing I meant to do in the beginning was Drip and I constantly forget to change it over.

rod

Retired 22 years
I just finished an article on the internet that was called ---If you invested $1,000 in _______ 10 years ago it would be worth what today? Here's some examples:

UPS $2,800
Google $4,800
Tesla $11,500
Lululemon (Canadian athletic store) $20,300

Just shows you there are probably better ways to invest your money than UPS or at least don't put it all into UPS stock.

I just finished an article on the internet that was called ---If you invested $1,000 in _______ 10 years ago it would be worth what today? Here's some examples:

UPS $2,800
Google $4,800
Tesla $11,500
Lululemon (Canadian athletic store) $20,300

Just shows you there are probably better ways to invest your money than UPS or at least don't put it all into UPS stock.
It's just like any single stock. New someone that worked for Kmart for years. He sunk every penny in Kmart stock. He lost it all.