Ups stocks

beatupbrown

use Charles Swabb free trades they pull a hard credit report then you load er up start buying .Is any one buying stocks I have tip toed in stocks are on sale be careful dont get in too early unless you are long then any good stock with a good balance sheet will work .I say buy index funds/ETF ,VOO,DIA ,QQQ , SPY

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The stockmarket wont exist in a few months. Stockpile ammo, firewood, fuel, nonperishables.

0215D77A-EBA4-4F58-B6B0-07FCE00B8BC3.gif

Here come the preppers

ManInBrown

If the stock is over $100.00 on the 31st I’m gonna lose my sheet. Really need them to hold off on the Hydrochloroquine findings and the stimulus package till the 1st.

MattM

If the stock is over $100.00 on the 31st I’m gonna lose my sheet. Really need them to hold off on the Hydrochloroquine findings and the stimulus package till the 1st.
it's gonna happen. What a terrible stock Choice I made.

Do we have to have 100 shares to sell? Or is the process pretty easy now? I'll do the 18 month hold on what I have. No more wasteful buying though.

ManInBrown

it's gonna happen. What a terrible stock Choice I made.

Do we have to have 100 shares to sell? Or is the process pretty easy now? I'll do the 18 month hold on what I have. No more wasteful buying though.
It’s amazing. The one stock that’s rising the last week. And then I guarantee the first week of April it tanks.

No you don’t need 100 shares available to sell. But when you don’t have 100 It becomes much more complicated and you can’t get the closing price of that day. You have to fill a form out and mail it in. Once it’s received and processed that’s when the shares are sold. But you are at their mercy of how long it takes to process and whatever the price is that day at closing, that’s what you get.

When you have more than 100 available it’s one click of a button on ComputerShare and it’s done. You get the current price.

MattM

Thanks. Great info.
For awhile, stocks were doing worse than my 401k. Now they flip flopped and I’m nearly break even with stocks. The only saving grace is the 5% discount.
Meanwhile etrader joe bought ups at its low of 80something and cashed out within weeks @98.
It’s definitely been a long haul sort of investment. But I’ve been checking prices and such daily now. I should stop doing that.

pkgdriver

Thanks. Great info.
For awhile, stocks were doing worse than my 401k. Now they flip flopped and I’m nearly break even with stocks. The only saving grace is the 5% discount.
Meanwhile etrader joe bought ups at its low of 80something and cashed out within weeks @98.
It’s definitely been a long haul sort of investment. But I’ve been checking prices and such daily now. I should stop doing that.
You SHOULD have been able to do the same as etrader joe in your 401k.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Thanks. Great info.
Buy off the market so you can sell when you want. The 5% discount is nice, but you cant sell at will.